Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nick Goepper, Gold Medalist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Greater Cincinnati Olympian Nicholas Goepper who won the gold medal in the slope style skiing event at Sochi yesterday.

Nick mastered his craft at of all places Perfect North Ski Slopes in Lawrenceburg IN. A small hill I grew up skiing and snowboarding on in my hs years. He is the first Gold Medal winner to hail from the region. Way to support TEAM USA in a great light and congratulations.

Confusedalute:
Spirit100 Wrote:Congrats to Greater Cincinnati Olympian Nicholas Goepper who won the gold medal in the slope style skiing event at Sochi yesterday.

Nick mastered his craft at of all places Perfect North Ski Slopes in Lawrenceburg IN. A small hill I grew up skiing and snowboarding on in my hs years. He is the first Gold Medal winner to hail from the region. Way to support TEAM USA in a great light and congratulations.

Confusedalute:

First to hail from - SINCE:

Joe Hudepohl
Dan Ketchum
Amanda Borden
DeHart Hubbard
Darrell Pace
Erin Phenix
Bridget Sloan
Stardust Wrote:First to hail from - SINCE:

Joe Hudepohl
Dan Ketchum
Amanda Borden
DeHart Hubbard
Darrell Pace
Erin Phenix
Bridget Sloan

Glad to see your getting back to your "senses" aka…judicial review…I should have qualified that statement with this olympics! We're spoiled in this region for starters with gold medalists.

Amazing what a full moon will do to a "wrestling beast" still processing a return from AZ!

Confusednicker:
And my apologies bgr….Nick won the bronze, not the gold as reported by a Cincy news source. I dropped the ball on the copy editing and research!

TEAM USA did sweep all medals in that event which is correct. So congrats on the medal sweep slope style mens skiers.