Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think they will finish the season out...what do you predict their record will end up being...and who do you really think has stepped up this year on the startin line up???

Whats your thoughts???
The barker boy has stepped up big!!
He is a player..PERIOD!
barker and bobby meade is the only reason the raiders team is doin ne thing.....on defense they have derek triplett n of course barker when they played BL this friday barker was in on every tackle he was all over the place
how is tommy joe hall doing?
yeah...they are good...but the lineman were pretty awesome against bl
What position douse bobby meade play??
4 and 6, maybe 5 and 5
bobby plays fullback
just like i said barker n bobby is the team...tommy joe needs more experience hes just a freshman i've not seen him throw ne this year so don't know how his arm is but in 2 yrs i'd say he'd be top qb in state possibly
im gonna say that SF's record will end up being 4-6 and as for the starters Bobby Meade
would have to be one if not the best starter that the Raiders have
now i wouldn't say that barker is better i think thats just my opinion i mean i give bobby credit he is good for his size
hazard and paintsville are losses
jenkins and allen central are toss ups
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:just like i said barker n bobby is the team...tommy joe needs more experience hes just a freshman i've not seen him throw ne this year so don't know how his arm is but in 2 yrs i'd say he'd be top qb in state possibly
DREAM ON...Best QB in the state on a team that doesn't throw....
top qb in the state from south floyd?
thats something you dont here everyday.
or anyday for that matter
TRAIN85 Wrote:top qb in the state from south floyd?
thats something you dont here everyday.
or anyday for that matter

Settle down now son.
What About Tyler Mitchell?
who is that?
a young team who will be alright in a few years!
Agree White Mike! Any team that Donnie Daniels coaches is always going to be a well coached team and will win anywhere from 4-6 games a year..!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Agree White Mike! Any team that Donnie Daniels coaches is always going to be a well coached team and will win anywhere from 4-6 games a year..!
i agree...Donnie is a good coach and he does the best that he can with what he has to work with...i think that in the next 2-3 years that SF will be a pretty decent team:thumpsup:
As I do also..Great guy also...Gotta respect him!
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:just like i said barker n bobby is the team...tommy joe needs more experience hes just a freshman i've not seen him throw ne this year so don't know how his arm is but in 2 yrs i'd say he'd be top qb in state possibly

How can you say he'd be the top qb in the state if you've not seen him throw or know how his arm is as you said?
Not gonna happen.
Tommy Joe Hall best QB in state.....HAHAHAHAHA that sure isnt somethin that u hear....he will b lucky to b best in class A region 8....
Well There not going to be in the Playoffs !
Didn't SF play last night?
What happened to #1 there QB..Has he missed a couple of games as of late?
3-7 just too young, i hope the boys will get in the weight room this off-season. that will make this difference next season for them.
I agree...they definitly need a lot more time in the weight room!!!!!!