Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 63 Knox Central 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow
Told you, guys.

Now watch...
Knott loses by double digits Thursday Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Told you, guys.

Now watch...

lol only in a dream world..
zaga_fan Wrote:Told you, guys.

Now watch...

I will be watching zaga_fan...Better play better than they play tonight. :CE_DP_Ste
Knox is playing better let see what happens Thursday night. I say Knox got all the calls
Good win PCC. It's not easy to go to the 13th and gets W's. Good showing Knox!! PCC played terrible, credit goes to Knox! Good luck to Knox in the 13the region tourney! They will be a tuff out!
Kcc should not show up. The way zaga see it they don't stand a chance against PCC at home. I could see if the game was at PCC where PCC don't lose but playing at kcc will not be so easy. I guess we will see Thursday.
ballboy Wrote:Knox is playing better let see what happens Thursday night. I say Knox got all the calls
You would be wrong, I heard PCC brought their own refs with them! What was the deal with that? :lmao:
PCC always bring their own refs. They never leave home without them.
ballboy Wrote:Knox is playing better let see what happens Thursday night. I say Knox got all the calls

Was a good call game ball boy....Knox central all most beat perry and should have..just saying.Go 14th :Cheerlead
If PCC wants to keep winning they need to work around Johnson. They didn't even try to get him the ball tonight. That's why the game was close. When your not hitting shots you take the ball inside and PCC fails to do that. They keep shooting. That's not going to work. FEED JOHNSON THE BALL!
Heck...
If I was Shannon I would take my refs everywhere!

I know we had a deal with Sheldon Clark last year that we would play at their place with our refs and they come to the palace with 15th Region refs.

I would wager that's what is happening here.
Maybe Knox comes to the palace next year with their guys.
Never see a game at PCC when other team brings their refs. Not going happen zaga.
ballstar Wrote:Good win PCC. It's not easy to go to the 13th and gets W's. Good showing Knox!! PCC played terrible, credit goes to Knox! Good luck to Knox in the 13the region tourney! They will be a tuff out!

Its real dang easy when you bring your own ref's the little opie taylor ref is pittiful...knox is just that good.
bull crap!!!!
we have played there before our refs was not there....
Secret Agent 007 Wrote:If PCC wants to keep winning they need to work around Johnson. They didn't even try to get him the ball tonight. That's why the game was close. When your not hitting shots you take the ball inside and PCC fails to do that. They keep shooting. That's not going to work. FEED JOHNSON THE BALL!

I agree w/ you but PCC is fine. They just need to stay a little more consistent! I mean they beat the #1 team in the 13th region at their house and played bad on top of that. That's a good win IMO!! It will take a few more games to get them lined out because they have only played 5 games w/ all their top 8/9 players and now Pray is healthy! Got to iron out the wrinkles and then they will he fine!
Secret Agent 007 Wrote:If PCC wants to keep winning they need to work around Johnson. They didn't even try to get him the ball tonight. That's why the game was close. When your not hitting shots you take the ball inside and PCC fails to do that. They keep shooting. That's not going to work. FEED JOHNSON THE BALL!

Johnson was heavily guarded tonight by knox ...they couldn't get him the ball great defense by knox.
Johnson score big tonight. TongueirateSho
Knox is that same team buckhorn beat at perry the other day
Knox is that team that took one of the top teams in the state to overtime with their 14th region ref's with them . I would hate to think if I was a top team in the state I would need to bring my ref's with me.the little opie taylor looking ref is a JOKE.
Knott by 8 at least
Great game for knox we needed that kind of game heading into the district and region...
I figured Knox would keep it close but Perry would still win. I've seen Knox play a couple times this year and they're no joke and only getting better. This is a nice win for Perry with a big one coming on Thursday.
outsidelookin Wrote:Knox is that team that took one of the top teams in the state to overtime with their 14th region ref's with them . I would hate to think if I was a top team in the state I would need to bring my ref's with me.the little opie taylor looking ref is a JOKE.

PCC is just the better team. They've proved that twice this season. If PCC hadn't shot so poorly this game would have never been in question.
outsidelookin Wrote:Knox is that team that took one of the top teams in the state to overtime with their 14th region ref's with them . I would hate to think if I was a top team in the state I would need to bring my ref's with me.the little opie taylor looking ref is a JOKE.

Opie Taylor ref = Brian "Spuds" Napier ... A Perry Central graduate
That "HUGE" gap seems to be 3 points wide...
Guy keeps saying opie Taylor. Lol
jacobcody2 Wrote:Never see a game at PCC when other team brings their refs. Not going happen zaga.

Sheldon Clark played at PCC last year with 15th Region refs.
Regular season game.

Ask anyone that was there.
Go look at the thread from last year.
Spuds has blonde hair. I know that because he did the HHS/PCC game last week! I can't believe the 13th region ppl are saying anything about refs on here. Seriously, take your beating like a man and don't make excuses!
Pages: 1 2