Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Knott Central 2/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe this will be the best game in the 14th this year. Given last year's regional tournament outcome, Perry needs to make a statement. I would like to invite Rhodes to be in attendance for a coaching seminar.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I think Perry wins by 15-20
:poker face:
The Weatherman Wrote:I believe this will be the best game in the 14th this year. Given last year's regional tournament outcome, Perry needs to make a statement. I would like to invite Rhodes to be in attendance for a coaching seminar.

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Why take a shot at Rhodes in a PC/KC thread?
The Weatherman Wrote:I believe this will be the best game in the 14th this year. Given last year's regional tournament outcome, Perry needs to make a statement. I would like to invite Rhodes to be in attendance for a coaching seminar.

They're playing Jenkins on Thursday.

Maybe he can let Cunningham be player/coach for that game.
1-3-1-press Wrote:Why take a shot at Rhodes in a PC/KC thread?

Ultimately, everyone is playing for the 14th region title. Cordia has the talent, but can't get it going. Ultimately, that problem has to fall with the coach, JMO.
Knott by 9...
Knott by 6
KC by 4.
Perry by 8
KC wins. Cameron justice will decide the score.
Knott by 7
Perry county central 84
Knott county central 79

Game of the year I guess...more to come in the 14th. TongueirateSho
Looking forward to this one, I'll be there for sure god willing.
Knott by 5
Knott by 9.

However, history has shown that Knott plays much better in tournaments than regular season games..
Depends on what type of game is played. Perry will try to speed Knott up and play and up and down the court game. Knott will try to control the tempo. Perry needs to not play their game to wear Knott down and get into their bench. Whoever plays their game wins. JMO. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Perry by 5
I don't think Knott will try to slow it down too much.
If Knott plays to their strength they will take the run-out when it's there and focus on getting back on defense.
Perry will look to push the tempo every opportunity.
If Nathan is back to play some defense and give them another body they will have the personnel to keep the tempo going the entire game.
I can tell you exactly what will happen. If KCC shoots well it will be a long night for PCC. If PCC gets up early and makes KCC play man they could be in trouble. I don't think you will be able to take alot from this game because I think both coaches will not show all their cards! Should be a good one though!
Perry 67 Knott 66. Perry will sweep the series this year.
The reason I think Knott will try to maintain tempo because in my opinion because of their depth they are wearing down in the latter stages of the game not saying anything about their team speed. That is why they are losing leads in the late stages of their games against teams with more depth. You have to play to your strengths Perry has more depth. It is to their advantage to speed up the game and attempt to wear Knott down. The one prediction I will make is that Justice does not get a lay-up to start the game. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Kcc did get another body this past weekend eligible. I guess Napier, cook will be two of the refs. It will be a close game. Not picking a winner.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Kcc did get another body this past weekend eligible. I guess Napier, cook will be two of the refs. It will be a close game. Not picking a winner.

The Johnson kid? I had never heard of him in the game the other day.
I look at the stats from the two games this past weekend and I noticed he played. I don't know how much he will help this year but he gives them another body.
Eligible?!

Don't tell me Knott has a transfer on the roster!
He played at jbs last year. He average around 7 points a game.
He is a sophomore
Should be a great game, bold prediction is that Tobler has his best game of the year. Perry by 3
Perry 64-56
Pages: 1 2 3