Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 73 Madison Central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry Central 73 Madison Central 62. Beverly 25 points 7 Johnson 24 points 14 rebounds powers Perry CentralTongueirateSho
Congrats PC
Good win for PC. Any details? Was Madison Central out of gas from the big win over Holmes or PCC just that much better?
Another nice win. How did Tobler play?
Very good win for the Commodores. Led this one wire to wire. Up by 20 about midway of the 3rd quarter. Madison Central had no answer for J Johnson dunk on about the second time down the floor. Good team win for the Commodores Beverly had huge game. Toomer and Tobler both with solid games. Commodores seem to be getting good play from several players which make them very dangerous. Madison Central's coach tried pretty much everything to little avail. One thing that did keep the Indians from getting closer they shot free throws very poorly. This was my first time seeing them don't know if this is a problem for them or just an off nite at the line. Good showing by a mountain team against one of the better teams of the11th region. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Go win PCC!!! Brother Cecil is right! Game was never in question. PCC got up double digits early and it never went under 10 pts. They were up 20 in the 3rd quarter. PCC's role players are really playing well right now. PCC is almost healthy now w/ the exception of Pray. Pray should be back against KCC. Not sure how much he will play but by seasons end should be another great defender for them. PCC is going be a very tuff out!!! Call me a homer but I believe KCC and PCC are as good as anybody in the state!!
It was a good win for PCC, but after coming off a state title this is probably the worst Central team in 6 or 7 years, I still think they will make a little noise in the region tournament.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:It was a good win for PCC, but after coming off a state title this is probably the worst Central team in 6 or 7 years, I still think they will make a little noise in the region tournament.

Must not be to bad. They beat the #5 team in the state the night b4.
I promise you this is Central's worst team in several years, but as most know Feldhaus usually has his teams well coached.
How did Isaiah Johnson for Madison Central Play? He played for Harlan Independent last year, he is a serious leaper!
Black Bear Cuz, what year is Johnson? That kid had some upside forsure! I had no idea what had happened to him.
That is a very good win for PCC! Both of these teams are getting better at the right time.