Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Panthers! News Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your team (And this is too the staff as well) Can play football (And you Can!!!) As well as you did against The Belfry sqaud!! YOU WILL BE THE STATE (A) CHAMPIONS!!!!! Just get the penalties down, and for the luv of the game DONT DROP THE BALL!!!!! And thats for all teams!!!!!! Belfry included!!!!!! Mistakes loses games!!! Minimize ,and you guys will be Danndy!!
This game last night was a nail bitter, I was cheering for Pikeville but Belfry just came away with a win. Both Teams are really good and they showed that last night, but congrats to Belfry and Good luck on the rest of the season
Classic, lol!
NYY10 Wrote:This game last night was a nail bitter, I was cheering for Pikeville but Belfry just came away with a win. Both Teams are really good and they showed that last night, but congrats to Belfry and Good luck on the rest of the season
Did I hear you say you were cheering for Pikeville? ITS A MIRACLE! strike up the choir and tell them to sing halleluah! Just kiddin NY LOL!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Classic, lol!
Ive been saying since bfore the season started that this might be the game of the year and although the outcome wasnt how I wanted it it was a great game see my wife is wrong I am right about something every now and then LOL!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Did I hear you say you were cheering for Pikeville? ITS A MIRACLE! strike up the choir and tell them to sing halleluah! Just kiddin NY LOL!

Haha, No I just didnt want to see Belfry win this game, Nothing Against Belfry, there a great team but I just wanted to see someone beat them because I dont think Valley can do it,
Whats Pikeville's record now
3-3
Beachwood, Danville, Newport cath, Bardstown would handle Pikeville no-problemo.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Beachwood, Danville, Newport cath, Bardstown would handle Pikeville no-problemo.
The only comparison between any teams from this list would have to come from 2 scores:
Belfry 7, NCC 6 and Belfry 24, Pikeville 20

So, how can you make a statement like this???? I think there is a problemo in your little system!!!
Danville will win the 1A State Championship...look at what they done to Hazard last night...I think that Somerset will win Region 4
Rocky Wrote:If your team (And this is too the staff as well) Can play football (And you Can!!!) As well as you did against The Belfry sqaud!! YOU WILL BE THE STATE (A) CHAMPIONS!!!!! Just get the penalties down, and for the luv of the game DONT DROP THE BALL!!!!! And thats for all teams!!!!!! Belfry included!!!!!! Mistakes loses games!!! Minimize ,and you guys will be Danndy!!

Is there anything else that you would like to correct? Thats just part of football, teams have penalities, drop passes, and even have turnovers, but guess what, the good teams overcome them. Dont base what you seen out of Pikeville against Belfry as grounds to state they are state champs. They are teams like Danville, who soundly beat a Boyle Co. program that had won 5 straight state titles a couple years back, and Beechwood who will dress right at 100 football players for a game and has beaten some very good and big schools this season. Pikeville is good but dont expect them to win state just because they played Belfry close. In my opinion, Somerset is the best team in Region 4.
Good game to both teams