Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 81 Knott County Central 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Anybody got the stats on this game.
It's not because 3 players fouled out. They wouldn't have all fouled out if could break the press up 16. That loss is on BB and the inability to break a press up 16 with 5 to go.
Justice fouled out of this one with 2 mins to go with a tie ballgame.

I would have loved to have seen the look on his face.
Justice 32 pts 8 RBs. Hall 22 pts 10 RBs. Cornett 11 pts 6 RBs. Christon 3 pts 5 RBs. Miller 5 pts. Sammons 2 pts.. Wayne with 73 players in double digits.
KCC blew this one!!! Press killed them. KCC was up 16 with 5 mins to go in the 4th quarter.
Rodney Woods
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Rodney Woods

You got that
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Rodney Woods

Enough Said!!!!!!
I like our chances with coach woods
Did any Wayne players foul out? Zaga why do u pick on justice so much?
jacobcody2 Wrote:Did any Wayne players foul out? Zaga why do u pick on justice so much?

Picking on players that aren't any good wouldn't be much fun.
I guess if he was at PCC you would not be picking on justice.
Has Justice ever even had more than three fouls while playing with 14th region officials? I would bet no. That is what happens when you get out of your own yard away from your homer official(aka Cook). Wayne is a pretty good team though, they are undefeated!
Tough loss especially being up double digits late.
I dont know if any of the rest of you guys watched the game but if you did then obviously we didnt watch the same game. The press bothered Knott but It sure didnt beat them. Knott finished the game with Justice, Hall and Christan on the bench fouled out. You had Cornett on the floor with no help for about the last 3:00 of the game.
Im shocked no one has mentioned the officiating in this game. The foul trouble Knott was in was almost all from offensive fouls. I think 3 maybe 4 of Justice fouls were offensive. And Hall had a couple charges to go along with a technical for hanging on the rim after a dunk when a Wayne player was laying under him. I counted 11 offensive fouls called on Knott a few others were saying 12 or 13 but regardless it was terrible. Just watched the Trinity and Scott Co game and it was a blood bath and I dont think anyone fouled out.
Of course I'm biased, but could have been a foul anytime justice had a little pressure put on him he constantly pushes off with free hand. With that said the T on hall was a bad call and foul count was in Kcc favor until they started fouling at end of game.
KY Headhunter Wrote:I dont know if any of the rest of you guys watched the game but if you did then obviously we didnt watch the same game. The press bothered Knott but It sure didnt beat them. Knott finished the game with Justice, Hall and Christan on the bench fouled out. You had Cornett on the floor with no help for about the last 3:00 of the game.
Im shocked no one has mentioned the officiating in this game. The foul trouble Knott was in was almost all from offensive fouls. I think 3 maybe 4 of Justice fouls were offensive. And Hall had a couple charges to go along with a technical for hanging on the rim after a dunk when a Wayne player was laying under him. I counted 11 offensive fouls called on Knott a few others were saying 12 or 13 but regardless it was terrible. Just watched the Trinity and Scott Co game and it was a blood bath and I dont think anyone fouled out.
Exactly what I was talking about, he pushes off all the time but no one calls it on him in the 14th.
wc card Wrote:Of course I'm biased, but could have been a foul anytime justice had a little pressure put on him he constantly pushes off with free hand. With that said the T on hall was a bad call and foul count was in Kcc favor until they started fouling at end of game.
Last time I checked a hand check and a body bump is a foul as well. Regardless its over and Wayne pulls out the W. I see both teams making to Rupp and will be a hard out for anybody.
jacobcody2 Wrote:I guess if he was at PCC you would not be picking on justice.

Probably not.
Wayne County is no joke.
Told everyone that Knott wouldn't beat Wayne
I have seen Wayne twice and they are top 10 for sure. And young.
I sure hope these two meet up again next month.
Let's just remember Knott was up by 15pts on Wayne...I would think Knott is for real for Sur....:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Let's just remember Knott was up by 15pts on Wayne...I would think Knott is for real for Sur....:worthy:

Just think that Knott was down by 4 at the buzzer
I still think Knott wins that region
It was a super game to watch from someone who is neutral on who to cheer for in that game. Both teams play super hard. The fan bases were great too, both KCC and WC had the most people there including Lafayette and Catholic.

As KY Headhunter said the next game with Trinity/Scott County was a blood bath and they didnt call anything. The same fouls they called on Cameron Justice they DID NOT call on Trent Gilbert of Scott County who ended the game with only one foul.

The officiating was inconsistent at best. The fouls they called in the second half they did not call in the first half and it seemed to frustrate both teams. That being said, Wayne County flops alot and KCC chicken wings it alot so those block/charge calls in a tight game is tough to swallow if they go against your team.
Always the refs Wink
I am glad to see that some other people agree that justice gets away with murder in the 14th region. he pushes off constantly and I have never seen him get more than 2 fouls
Pages: 1 2