Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the better team physically? BLHS or SFHS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the better team physically? BLHS or SFHS? What does everyone think?
Betsy Layne IMO is a way better team than SF. It may seem like I hate on South Floyd alot but that is NOT the case, I just don't believe that this is their year, they CAN play and IMO they have the best rebounder in the region.
i think that sf is a better team b/c of there inside game with bubby and stevenand there outside shooting from ryan,ethan,mason,and wes
SF is more physical, but BL is the better team IMO.
"blackcat" Wrote:SF is more physical, but BL is the better team IMO.

I agree with this one. South FLoyd is more physical but betsy layne is the better team. But, both have beatin each other this season. Its questionable.
both are good teams. SF is more physical.

as for their next game...... SF in a close one.
u can pretty much flip a coin.
i agree with u on this one vincent
SF by far they are a bunch of mean ass's
Sf more physicaly yes but if you want to get into the most physical team in the region i would go with Sheldon Clark
I think SF has a better inside game but at every position I think BL is more physical and are in more control of themselves in a physical battle than SF. Both teams play physical ball.
To tell you the truth I think that Betsy Layne has a psychological edge on South Floyd, which is definitely a factor.
Betsy Layne
BigSports, this is a thread about last years team's, not this season's. If it were about this season, then Betsy Layne would definitely be the correct choice considering that South Floyd doesn't play anymore.
This is a stupid question???? BL is in the region and SF is at the house!! Who cares which team is more physical, it isn't football!!
This thread not relevant.