Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 28 - Allen Central 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final!
Closer than I expected, but good win for KCC.
My exact thought..Alot closer than expected!
Good win kcc.
Congrats KCC
Good Win For kcc They Needed It
congrats to KCC
K.C.C. has fell off BIG TIME to have only beaten A.C. by 20!
Congrats KCC on the win
If you only win by 20 something is wrong. If you win by 30 or 40 you are accused of running up the score. Playboy5 pick one and stick with it.
i caint wait to see kcc play leslie.... first distric game and homecoming... this should b a good game if kcc comes to play..
I cain't wait either.
Benchwarmer Wrote:If you only win by 20 something is wrong. If you win by 30 or 40 you are accused of running up the score. Playboy5 pick one and stick with it.

Haha..yea really
Congrats to KCC!!
Magoffin beat AC by nearly that score. Leslie will walk the dog with Knott. Knott isn't impressive at all .
Congrats KCC
This thread is about last nights game not next week. If you wan't to bash KCC start a new thread. Good win KCC. allen Central way to put up a fight. Good luck next week.
congrats KCC
Congrats knott central!!
Congrats KCC, way to get back to 500. to start district play
Whats KCC record now
3 and 3
Benchwarmer Wrote:If you only win by 20 something is wrong. If you win by 30 or 40 you are accused of running up the score. Playboy5 pick one and stick with it.
If KCC can beat a descent team,, or even come within 20 points, then they can talk about something. But right now they can only beat teams that many middle schools can compete with.
Thanks for the positive reinforcement, TheBrahmaBull.
Ac's defense looked much improved....they need to get there offense going though.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Thanks for the positive reinforcement, TheBrahmaBull.
I do not give positive reinforcement to negative behavior/performances. I expect more from KCC than medicrity and until they expect more from themselves, it is going to be more of the same IMO.
Congrats Knott.
I stick with whatever I want to stick with..Don't know why you are throwing that at me anyways Benchwarmer~~~~
TheBrahmBull Have you seen Bobby Owens, Wes Lafferty, Marcus young, Watts, jason Green, Big Ron, etc. play. They leave nothing on the field. But, I also see a little of your point of view. We as kids and adults must remain positive and see the good of all things.
Benchwarmer Wrote:TheBrahmBull Have you seen Bobby Owens, Wes Lafferty, Marcus young, Watts, jason Green, Big Ron, etc. play. They leave nothing on the field. But, I also see a little of your point of view. We as kids and adults must remain positive and see the good of all things.
I have seen them and do know that they play hard most of the time. But the team as a whole does not play competitive football and that is a problem. It does not matter how hard you play if the rest of the team does not follow suit. As senior leaders they need to get in the faces of the players that are dragging their heels. Also, playing hard does not mean playing smart, and I see KCC is not "football smart."
Pages: 1 2