Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 20 Sheldon Clark 17 in OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Congrats Blackcats. I couldnt tell who scored the TD in OT, it may have been Bobby Hughes. alot of flags in this game and one player tossed
Way to go Blackcats!!!
Sounds like a great game!!! Congrats P'Burg!!!
This is a great win P-burg. Build on it and move on!
Okay I can't wait to hear from Corndog, and all the other people who said Prestonsburg would get killed by several touchdowns, and also who said that Prestonsburg was so awful they wouldn't even come close. I predicted Prestonsburg by 3 and wadaya know. BTW TC, the score was 20-17 not 20-14. I'll correct it for ya though. Cats start off 1-0 in the district and puts that cardinal team 0-1 in the district. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Well I was wrong about this game, great job P-burg
Quote:BTW TC, the score was 20-17 0 Smile Smile Smile Smile

Your right and I'm sorry, change the thread please I hate that I did that after everything. Horse's feathers!
Kind of verifies what alot of people have been saying about SC schedule thus far.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Your right and I'm sorry change the thread please I hate that I did that after everything. Horse's feathers!
Man I listened to the end of that game and it was definitely the best game I have listened to in quite some time.
Did Bobby Hughes score? I couldnt tell with 5 people screaming into Mic's?
So was this an off night for the hyped up SC or did P'BURG fnally show up to play??? Any details?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Did Bobby Hughes score? I couldnt tell with 5 people screaming into Mic's?
Yeah it was Hughes who ran it in from the 8 yd. line to win it.
Some predictions from the pre-game thread.........

well maybe win p-burg starts winning games nobody will call them awful....Just because you know SC is gonna win and you can't do nothin about doesn't mean you have to whine. SC went to the regional finals last year...what did p-burg do...well they lost.....alot.........SC is off to a 4-0 start...the last time I checked that means you have talent
DAVIS_MSU

SC will win this one easy. SC is too tough and physical for the blackcats to overcome.
OK2NV

o really....well....youre mistaken. Pburg is awful, worse then last year. SC is coming off a regional final appearance and are poised to win it this year. this game will not be close.....
CORNDOG

my prediction for this game, pburg is awful...thats all i have to say

CHIPPER_JONES

Just to name a few. This is how over confident the fans were from SC and apparently the players may have listened. Congrats P-burg, you deserved it.
this was one of the greatest games i have ever seen.
Charlie Wrote:So was this an off night for the hyped up SC or did P'BURG fnally show up to play??? Any details?
From what I heard, Pburg really stepped up and stopped the powerful Dials. SC had it in OT first had to settle for a 33 yard field goal. Prestonsburg came up and punched it in on a QB keeper on 2nd down.
Sounds like nobody needs to look past Prestonsburg anymore
wooderson Wrote:Some predictions from the pre-game thread.........

well maybe win p-burg starts winning games nobody will call them awful....Just because you know SC is gonna win and you can't do nothin about doesn't mean you have to whine. SC went to the regional finals last year...what did p-burg do...well they lost.....alot.........SC is off to a 4-0 start...the last time I checked that means you have talent
DAVIS_MSU

SC will win this one easy. SC is too tough and physical for the blackcats to overcome.
OK2NV

o really....well....youre mistaken. Pburg is awful, worse then last year. SC is coming off a regional final appearance and are poised to win it this year. this game will not be close.....
CORNDOG

my prediction for this game, pburg is awful...thats all i have to say

CHIPPER_JONES

Just to name a few. This is how over confident the fans were from SC and apparently the players may have listened. Congrats P-burg, you deserved it.
Thanks for doing this for me man. I was going to but was too lazy. LOL. Damn those horrible blackcats laid it to an even worse cardinal team. :Cheerlead
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks for doing this for me man. I was going to but was too lazy. LOL. Damn those horrible blackcats laid it to an even worse cardinal team. :Cheerlead

Youre welcome. It didnt take very long. I was planning it up at halftime because I just had a feeling that P-burg was going to pull it out. Yes them poor old horrible Blackcats. They just cant beat any good teams.:thumpsup:
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks for doing this for me man. I was going to but was too lazy. LOL. Damn those horrible blackcats laid it to an even worse cardinal team. :Cheerlead

thats true....I'm now positive we have the weakest district this year...everyone is horrible I guess
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:thats true....I'm now positive we have the weakest district this year...everyone is horrible I guess
Smile Sad, but true.
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:thats true....I'm now positive we have the weakest district this year...everyone is horrible I guess

Not true. You need to understand that SC isnt as good as you and most SC fans on here think and P-burg is no where near as bad as you guys have been saying all week. I think this just proves that this district is extremely tough. I believe that theres a possibility that any three of them could make a deep run into the playoffs. Give your team some credit. SC is good and will be better come playoff time but P-burg can play this game too.
wooderson Wrote:Not true. You need to understand that SC isnt as good as you and most SC fans on here think and P-burg is no where near as bad as you guys have been saying all week. I think this just proves that this district is extremely tough. I believe that theres a possibility that any three of them could make a deep run into the playoffs. Give your team some credit. SC is good and will be better come playoff time but P-burg can play this game too.
Nice post. After seeing Belfry is beatable this year, and seeing SC go down to Prestonsburg. It's really anyones district.
wooderson Wrote:Not true. You need to understand that SC isnt as good as you and most SC fans on here think and P-burg is no where near as bad as you guys have been saying all week. I think this just proves that this district is extremely tough. I believe that theres a possibility that any three of them could make a deep run into the playoffs. Give your team some credit. SC is good and will be better come playoff time but P-burg can play this game too.

no...im pretty sure everyones horrible....eastern ky football keeps getting weaker and weaker
Congrats to P'Burg on the huge win !!! I was hoping you guys would win this one !
Thanks BP. Nice to know you still got Pburg's back. I think I almost have you fully converted. Smile
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:no...im pretty sure everyones horrible....eastern ky football keeps getting weaker and weaker

I disagree!
The Blackcats are after you next BJ. Be afraid, be very afraid. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:The Blackcats are after you next BJ. Be afraid, be very afraid. Smile

Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BCF4L Wrote:Thanks BP. Nice to know you still got Pburg's back. I think I almost have you fully converted. Smile

I think all the ridiculous predictions coming out of Inez this week had most people,without a team in this game, converting over to P-burg fans. Man, thats tough for me to say. Im not like BelfryPride, Im one of those Belfry grads that finds it a little tougher to root for P-burg but I guess Im in the process of trying.Confusedhh:
wooderson Wrote:I think all the ridiculous predictions coming out of Inez this week had most people,without a team in this game, converting over to P-burg fans. Man, thats tough for me to say. Im not like BelfryPride, Im one of those Belfry grads that finds it a little tougher to root for P-burg but I guess Im in the process of trying.Confusedhh:

Well, I'm not a P'Burg fan either, but I have made alot of friends on here that are from P'Burg. I am for them or any other East KY team as long as they aren't on the field with Belfry, but once you step on the turf with my Pirates.....it's all buisness...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6