Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brenan Kuntz.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decommits from Grand Valley and accepts a greyshirt offer to WKU. Congrats Brenan!
Congrats to Brenan and to WKU!

:Thumbs:
Congrats to Brenan! WKU is getting a very nice QB.
Awesome move for Kuntz. WKU is building fast.
Congratulations! Did Brennan sign a LOI today?
Congratulations BK! WKU got the best QB in Kentucky!
hop24 Wrote:From the Cincinnati Enquier:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20140...ck_check=1

Well done again to the Kuntz family and to Richard Skinner for shedding more light on this situation.

Message to Brenan: keep growing, learning, working hard…..enjoy and be mindful of every step. Wishing continued success and have fun, within reason :Thumbs: !
WKU has a great recruiting class. To bad UK doesn't play them this year. Big Grin
I'm glad this kid is getting to play D1 football. I have been saying all year how good he is. Think back, just a few years ago, hop and ukfan were up in arms when this kid was named the starter lol. You SK fans are going to see next season just how good this kid really was.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:I'm glad this kid is getting to play D1 football. I have been saying all year how good he is. Think back, just a few years ago, hop and ukfan were up in arms when this kid was named the starter lol. You SK fans are going to see next season just how good this kid really was.

They will be fine. They have Heflin and Racke at QB. Plus return RB Powell, WR Winkler and TE Vercheak. They should be very good this coming season. But I agree Kuntz was amazing at QB!
UK1fan Wrote:WKU has a great recruiting class. To bad UK doesn't play them this year. Big Grin

Every body wants some when your down. Check with us on that in a couple...:biggrin:
Bear_Paw Wrote:Every body wants some when your down. Check with us on that in a couple...:biggrin:

When was the last time UK was up?:popcorn: