Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Super Bowl Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your plans for the Super Bowl?
Watch the game while sitting on the couch in my living room.
Ill be honest, unless the Ravens are playing in the SB, I cant get into it.

Tomorrow kind of intrigues me though. Im a Peyton fan and hope he gets number 2.

And as Jarons said, ill be on the couch. never understood the ideal of superbowl parties. Its just puts people in the room talking over the game.
^I hate Super Bowl parties, or any parties for games for that matter. Too many people, too much noise. Takes away from the game.
I'll be sitting at home watching it pigging out on my wife's chicken wings!!
Super Bowl party
Well, I will be alone today as well as my niece. She has been going through a difficult time lately, so I'm gonna surprise her with a fruit tray & dip!! We will have a great time!! Also thinking about a bottle of wine, too. That couldn't hurt a thing.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill be honest, unless the Ravens are playing in the SB, I cant get into it.

Tomorrow kind of intrigues me though. Im a Peyton fan and hope he gets number 2.

And as Jarons said, ill be on the couch. never understood the ideal of superbowl parties. Its just puts people in the room talking over the game.

LOL! Gut watching a game is not like doing calculus. Do you need to concentrate that much? I take it you hate going to games as well because people are talking.
Oh, I understand perfectly!!! I hate it when people talk over the TV or interrupt my HS football game to make a comment. I'm here/there to watch the game NOT communicate!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I understand perfectly!!! I hate it when people talk over the TV or interrupt my HS football game to make a comment. I'm here/there to watch the game NOT communicate!!!

Yeah, but you're a woman Granny. Any and everything sets a woman off.
I enjoy getting together with friends to watch a game. It creates a fun atmosphere. It's not as fun as being at the game, but its fun.
Westside Wrote:[/B]

LOL! Gut watching a game is not like doing calculus. Do you need to concentrate that much? I take it you hate going to games as well because people are talking.

Let me rephrase, its not the talking I don't like as much as I hate people in general.

And anytime I go to a game, I always set far away from anyone I know..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let me rephrase, its not the talking I don't like as much as I hate people in general.

Know that I can understand.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I understand perfectly!!! I hate it when people talk over the TV or interrupt my HS football game to make a comment. I'm here/there to watch the game NOT communicate!!!

Yea but at your age granny it's hard to do more than one thing at a time isn't!!! Confusednicker:
westside Wrote:know that i can understand.

now
Jarons Wrote:^I hate Super Bowl parties, or any parties for games for that matter. Too many people, too much noise. Takes away from the game.

This, and yes I'll be watching the game on my comfy living room couch as well.

Go BRONCOS!
Yeah, well, for those of you that don't like Super Bowl parties, I think you all suck! :biggrin:
Westside Wrote:Yeah, but you're a woman Granny. Any and everything sets a woman off.

:thatsfunn:notworthy:notworthy ^ now THAT'S funny!!! You can believe I will be tucking that one away to use later. :Thumbs:
Westside Wrote:Yeah, but you're a woman Granny. Any and everything sets a woman off.

Sexist! I was even REPLYING to someone who at least appears to be male.
Confusednicker:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let me rephrase, its not the talking I don't like as much as I hate people in general.

Anti social; not surprised!!

panther nation Wrote:Yea but at your age granny it's hard to do more than one thing at a time isn't!!! Confusednicker:

At least you told the truth!!

TheRealThing Wrote::thatsfunn:notworthy:notworthy ^ now THAT'S funny!!! You can believe I will be tucking that one away to use later. :Thumbs:

^I don't even know what to say to this!! If I hadn't read on another post how "high" you are over the Sea Hawks win, I might think you had taken loss of your senses!!
Confusednicker:

Wow, granny bashers!! Can't we all just get along?!?
^
Im just glad you can safely use the quote button.
^^
Hey, I'm learning!! I can multi-quote now.
Aren't you proud????

Confusednicker:
I am here now Granny.

Okay guys. Enough of the Granny bashing. No Granny bashing allowed unless you include me. Smile
Give it your best shot, Blackitty!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I am here now Granny.

Okay guys. Enough of the Granny bashing. No Granny bashing allowed unless you include me. Smile

Lol! I knew if there were any Granny Bear bashing Black cat would get in on it.
Granny Bear Wrote:^I don't even know what to say to this!! If I hadn't read on another post how "high" you are over the Sea Hawks win, I might think you had taken loss of your senses!!
Confusednicker:

Wow, granny bashers!! Can't we all just get along?!?

Confusednicker: Sometimes you just got to give credit where it is due. Westside made the club in my book, LOL. I'm still laughing about it.