Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A question for all you xbox live users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am currently 0-4 in madden but i've only played one full game.. Sometimes i get a message saying opponent has lost connection, so i wait to see if they come back, and when they don't i go ahead and cancel the game.. and it counts against me..

Is this normal or can i do something else to do something about that??
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i am currently 0-4 in madden but i've only played one full game.. Sometimes i get a message saying opponent has lost connection, so i wait to see if they come back, and when they don't i go ahead and cancel the game.. and it counts against me..

Is this normal or can i do something else to do something about that??

I dont have an xbox:360 but that sounds like somebody is playing dirty and glitching you. I know on ps2 for 06 there is a glitch where they can leave the game and they get credit for the win because when you leave the points go to them.:Thumbs:
yeah, people will glitch you all the time online....especially if you're winning. I play NCAA Football '07 all the time online on the 360. I would be UK and play against somebody who had Ohio State or Miami and once I got the lead on them by 10+ they would glitch it to where they would win, because a loss to UK would hurt their player points a lot. Just rate the person after the game and give them negative feedback, that's about all you can do.
thats gay i never play online haha i like to know who im playin against!