Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co. 51 Harlan Co 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Big Win for the Lady Colonels! Glad I got to see this game! Was a Dandy from beginning to end! Harlan Co. as I said all season is darn good!:CheerleadTongueirateSho
Whitley is getting better as the year goes!
As HDE said, I think Harlan County can now be considered a top 3 or 4 team.
To me, they look a little strong than Corbin at this point.
I wouldn't be surprised to see HC knock off Bell.
I hate when you beat me to it.
Harlan County had a chance to beat Bell at Bell with a free throw and led Whitley most of the way at Whitley. They do belong among the top teams with Bell and Whitley and Corbin.
Harlan is well coached and they have some athletes. #11 is a heck of a ball player, and they play excellent defense.

Whitley fell behind early and never seemed to get rattled. It was a good game between two pretty good teams and two pretty good coaches.

It came down to making plays and Whitley made more plays down the stretch, the two free throws by the 8th grader were the final nails and the game was not in hand till then.

Tremendous game to watch from a fans stand point.
Great game by Craig. She has developed a shot and had some big blocks. She should be among the top 10 in the region at this point.
I think Stittums (No. 11) is showing she's one of the best in the region. She is a tremendous defender and did a great job on Smith, who didn't really take over until the fourth quarter.
Shocked by this one
Thought Harlan Co was better than they showed
Whitley is the team to beat in 13th. Harlan is capable of winning the 13th. Region time will be very good in the 13thj.