Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #13 Cincinnati 69, #12 Louisville 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bearcats go into the bucket and steal a win from the Cardinals and some fried chicken from Colonel Sanders

Cincy has won 15 straight, L'ville hasn't beaten a ranked opponent this season
Love it
Congrats to my Alma-Mater
A nice win for the Bearcats and the last conference game between these two for a long time. Congrats!!!

:Thumbs:
UC is the real deal, I told my brother (UofL grad) that before the game. The have a good combination of guard play, good size, play hard, and I like that their average age is 24 years old. If not for the period in 2nd half where they got flustered and turned the ball over about 5 straight times (Needed a time out), they would have embarrassed UofL on national stage.
If, whats, buts, would've could've should've.....you didn't think U of L would make a run? They play defense too...on the national stage. If U of L does a few things right in the end...they win too. Good game by both.
Loserville fan spouts off about ifs and buts and the throws a what if of his own on at the end.

Priceless.
sstack Wrote:UC is the real deal, I told my brother (UofL grad) that before the game. The have a good combination of guard play, good size, play hard, and I like that their average age is 24 years old. If not for the period in 2nd half where they got flustered and turned the ball over about 5 straight times (Needed a time out), they would have embarrassed UofL on national stage.

Kilpatrick is 32 isn't he?Confusednicker:

I really believe that Mick has found the medium of a good hounding defense to go along with an extremely athletic offensive team.
Surprised.

Not.
FBALL Wrote:Loserville fan spouts off about ifs and buts and the throws a what if of his own on at the end.

Priceless.

And your comprehension skills are severely lacking. You have to be one of the dumbest posters on this site. You completely missed the point. And how many losses does UK have? Was LSU ranked? Why does the best team ever assembled at UK have those losses? Big sister has got her struggles too. The year of Cat? When is that going to happen? 2-10, NIT first round loss to Robert Morris, baseball team, where were they? Does UK even have a soccer team? What happened to the great women's basketball team? So what it is they call Lessington?
My comprehension is just fine.

Name calling, topic shifting and excuse making tells me all I need to know.

Like I said.

Priceless!
Go Bearcats
FBALL Wrote:My comprehension is just fine.

Name calling, topic shifting and excuse making tells me all I need to know.

Like I said.

Priceless!

You need to know a lot. Or stop talking.
Priceless