Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Justin Bieber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm I the only person who doesn't care.... send him back to Canada.

It's like CNN has dropped real news and has become a real life Twitter account.
I am so sick of this punk.. If being busted for DUI and having drugs in his system isn't enough to get him deported then what is it going to take? Killing someone while driving? Send him back and don't ever let his ass back...

I'm sick and tired of these punk kids who think they can do anything cause the have money and thin they are above the law. It's time to show them that they can't just do what ever they want and get away with it and not ever get into trouble. Send his little butt back up north where he belongs. IMO he has lost his right to stay in this country.
Ship him back
I don't care what he does, I am just tired of seeing it on the news. Whether he is deported or not has no bearing on my life whatsoever.
judgementday Wrote:I don't care what he does, I am just tired of seeing it on the news. Whether he is deported or not has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I agree it doesn't affect me either. I wish the news would just stop showing this stuff all the time and reports some real news. But if they did deport him we wouldn't see his smug face on tv that much either.
I think he needs a good old fashioned ass whoopin'!
^I am willing to give it to him.

One word to describe him, PUNK.
There has been a petition started on change.org to the whitehouse to deport him.
Its garnered more then enough signatures and will require the white house to give a address about it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There has been a petition started on change.org to the whitehouse to deport him.
Its garnered more then enough signatures and will require the white house to give a address about it.

Last I heard it was up to 170,000 signatures.
I hope they ship his butt back above the boarder!!