Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How will Perry Central be after Rankin graduates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will the Lady Dores be after they lose the Phenom Kayla
Rankin?
Do they have any talent coming up?
Warthog Wrote:Do they have any talent coming up?

From looking at their roster on the KHSAA website, the breakdown by grade goes like this:

7 Freshmen
8 Sophomores
4 Juniors
4 Seniors

So they are heavy with underclassmen. Losing a player of Rankin's talent will obviously hurt, but this is also a team coached by Randy Napier, so I think they will be fine after she graduates.
the KHSAA web site don't have to two 8th grader that is on the JV team listed. one of the 8th grader got move to varsity now.

when she got into the locker room, they told her to put on a varsity jersey. that was the night PCC play Barbourville.
Excuse me....do you mean paroled or graduated?
D-ROCK Wrote:Excuse me....do you mean paroled or graduated?
Can you elaborate on this?
Seeing her her play slot she gets hammered every game an just plays her game an doesn't lose her.cool.
In regards to the eighth grader playing varsity,a varsity player has a injury and when she is able to return ,she will replace the eighth grader,but she is going to be a good player for pcc.
I think they will be in trouble. Hazard has a really young team and a couple more teams are moving up.
hillbilly cat Wrote:In regards to the eighth grader playing varsity,a varsity player has a injury and when she is able to return ,she will replace the eighth grader,but she is going to be a good player for pcc.

they said Rachel will be back on Friday. Napier said she is going to stay on the varsity when she come back. that is way she wear number 33 at the Hazard game, she was wearing Rachel number 15.
There is a parent I work with who said that a player had quit a couple of weeks ago an that's where the spare uniform comes from,I told the lady that was good news,because she will we be a good player an needs the experience which will help her game in the long run.
All 3 teams in district will have good seasons next year,Hazard is young but,perry central did beat the JV team sat,buckhorn has a good little team losing only one senior, Leslie county has everybody returning an they have good freshmen talent,I'd say that everyone of Leslie county players have be held back once ,This team has been shaped an coached to beat perry county central. May pull this off in the district, the beat Perry central by 4 ,but they hit 12 or 13 three' s if they do that again should win but if not perry central by 2
skyhawk14 Wrote:Can you elaborate on this?

The phenom had a run in with the local law enforcement during school hours last winter.
I wonder how many players at Hazard have had a run in with the law and it was never put on the news? Can you count that far?
D-ROCK Wrote:The phenom had a run in with the local law enforcement during school hours last winter.

Why don't you leave a child's personal life off of an internet forum. I'm sure you'd love it if everyone aired all your dirty laundry out online, very immature and uncalled for comments. Someone is obviously just jealous.