Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co 61 Clay Co 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I still say about 4 teams but yea. Wouldn't shock me if someone below that came out of this region. Clay County's lack of effort and somewhat chemistry still is embarrassing.
Sometimes the mid season grind gets kids as well. No school and staying up all night can really get to them as well. Not making excuses but thats just the way it is! In the big picture this loss means nothing! They still have a couple of weeks to get on the right track! Time will tell if that happens!
ballstar Wrote:Sometimes the mid season grind gets kids as well. No school and staying up all night can really get to them as well. Not making excuses but thats just the way it is! In the big picture this loss means nothing! They still have a couple of weeks to get on the right track! Time will tell if that happens!

Agree 100%. I know for a fact that is happening here as it does everywhere. Seems like every year when the boys get back from a tournament there's no school and the focus is lost. Social media and video games don't help very much either. Haha
TriCountySports Wrote:I agree. Playing at The Arena changes things, too. Some teams just respond differently. I will tell you that teams do not shoot as well when they get there.

Despite what some may say, I still think Jackson County, Knox Central, and Clay County are the top teams, simply because they have the most talent. I think Bell Co, North Laurel, and South Laurel are in that second tier of teams.

I can't wait until the district and region tournaments. The 49th District is going to be great, with North Laurel playing either Jackson or Clay in the first round.
Where is the 49th district this year?
Football Princess Wrote:Where is the 49th district this year?

It's at Clay County this year.
Potter scored 21 and it looked like they had someone locked on him not helping all night and doubling him some. He looked like the best player on the floor!
I know being out of school throws kids out of sync, but it's pretty much been the same for everyone in eastern Kentucky. A few systems have squeezed a day or two in, but most of this part of the state has been out. Clay has more problems than being out of school.
Clay County will be fine. Jackson has no bench.
Clay seems to have no respect for coach. They put forth no effort. Bell played well with max effort
Pages: 1 2