Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is wrong with Jenkins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found out last night they lost to June Buchanan and they also lost to Knott Co. They beat both these teams pretty convincing the first time around. Did someone get injured? Someone please explain what is happening to the Lady Cavaliers?
I hope no one is injured
They hit their peak way too early.
Me neither. They was doing so good, and I thought they could go to Region this year. I hope everything is ok.
Just because they lost to both teams does not mean anyone is injured? It means that JBS and KCC are better. Watch out!!!!
KentuckyFan23 Wrote:Just because they lost to both teams does not mean anyone is injured? It means that JBS and KCC are better. Watch out!!!!

Doubt it
Something had happen to this team. All I said is hopper everyone is OK
Final Pikeville 63 and Jenkins 54
The problem isn't peaking early.. I don't know of any team that peaked the first week... This team has become satisfied with 13 wins, when your at a small school that's not use to winning it's not talent that looses or win's games it's a loosing mentality that these girls have ... Things are being done and problems are being fixed ... Go cavs
Creech is no doubt the best player in the region! They film an study very game .
If one team is successful the next team uses the same defensive an offensive sets until the Jenkins coach makes adjustments it's tuff go win, ask Randy Napier an all the freak defensive sets there using against PCC