Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teams that could win the 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 15th is wide open this year. Here are the teams I believe that have the best chance.

1') Johnson Central (if they play hard)
2) Shelby Valley (if they get Carr back)
3) Lawrence Co (if healthy and make it out of 57th)
4) Betsy Layne (very good fundamentally)
5) Sheldon Clark (has to make it out of 57th)
I think it will come down to johnson central and Lawrence county both 4 and 1 in district the winner monday night will be the # 1 seed in 57th. Outside of those two its anybody guess. The 57th has 3 of the top 5 or 6 teams in the reigion paintsville the only week team in the district.
57th should be exciting
The 57 does have 4 good teams but don't count Paintsville out neither ,but only two of the five teams are going to get out of the district.
Cordia
basketball101 Wrote:The 57 does have 4 good teams but don't count Paintsville out neither ,but only two of the five teams are going to get out of the district.

I say 3 really good teams and 2 teams which are middle of the pack in the region.
Lcdawgman Wrote:Cordia

If Cordia wins the 15th Region, that would be the upset of the year...
Warthog Wrote:The 15th is wide open this year. Here are the teams I believe that have the best chance.

1') Johnson Central (if they play hard)
2) Shelby Valley (if they get Carr back)
3) Lawrence Co (if healthy and make it out of 57th)
4) Betsy Layne (very good fundamentally)
5) Sheldon Clark (has to make it out of 57th)

All Five of these teams could easily win the region. It just all boils down to who wants it the most, and who is really wanting to work the hardest.
^ well said