Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best QuarterBack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think has been the best QuarterBack to play in the mountains in the last 10-15 years?
Tim Couch
Couch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that was simple....Smile

I agree.
Couch
Couch without a doubt....
Jake Plummer
Jake Plummer
Tim Couch
2 Waylon Chapman
3 Kyle Moore
2 and 3 both from Breathitt and you could even say Justi Haddix from Breathitt as well
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Tim Couch
2 Waylon Chapman
3 Kyle Moore
2 and 3 both from Breathitt and you could even say Justi Haddix from Breathitt as well
Jac Hundley wasnt to bad himself. Jonathan Wright from Belfry was a dandy as well.
Couch was pretty good.

But I think the sophomore from Clay County will give it a run. I don't know if he will make it to Couch's level, but he's pretty good.
Couch

2nd - Justin Haddox?
Matt Branham from Pikeville wasn't to shabby either. Kid had a gun on him and real nice accuracy. But couch is still probably 1.
well I should've been more specific top 5 Quarterbacks in the last 10-15 years?
Couch is best!!!!
TRAIN85 Wrote:matt branham from pikeville wasnt to shabby either. kid had a gun on him and real nice accuracy. but couch is still probably 1.

Probably 1. I don't think there is a question. If this is who I think it is, you know that. From: the first guy who used to take your snaps
However, Matt definately the best at the ville.
2 Waylon Chapman
3 Kyle Moore
Justin Haddix was as good if not better than all except maybe Couch.
1.) Couch without a doubt!
2.) I would have to agree Haddix from Breathitt was a dandy and hes doing well in his Sr year at WKU too

*Al Holland from Perry Central wasn't too bad
couch
jake plummer
What about the QB from Clay County? He is only a sophomore and he is already on track to break Tim Couch's record.
2 Waylon Chapman
3 Kyle Moore
2 and 3 both from Breathitt and you could even say Justin Haddix from Breathitt as well

Haddix is a pretty good quarterback..he plays for Western Kentucky now if I'm not mistaken..and his younger brother starts defensive back for Breathitt now. he is a freshmen
Couch
Couch by far!!!!!
I have a magazine I got at WalMart the other day. That has The top 25 high school qb's of all time. Just to name a few that made the list.....
John Elway
Dan Marino
Chris Leak
Daunte Culpepper
Guess who was in at number 5????????? TIM COUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Number 5 high School QB of all time by Athalon Sports. With Brian Brohm at 23. I think.
Couch...
Estill23WR Wrote:What about the QB from Clay County? He is only a sophomore and he is already on track to break Tim Couch's record.

Zach Lewis
couch by far
Back then John Elway
But now would have to be Manning
dont forget about ben howard from pikeville, and almost all the qbs from breathitt could throw it.
TRAIN85 Wrote:dont forget about ben howard from pikeville, and almost all the qbs from breathitt could throw it.

Are we talking about just throwing the ball?

The kid at Middlesboro a few years back could throw as well as run the veer very well. I think he would have to be mentioned in the top five.
Pages: 1 2