Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel at Jackson County..Monday Night Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your prediction? I think it will be a tight one 10 points either way.
I thin it will be canceled again due to more snow and cold temps! I hope not though.
North 25 Wrote:I thin it will be canceled again due to more snow and cold temps! I hope not though.

I think so too. There have been alot of those ready to get back to watching B-ball.
I know I am one of those, roads are clear in London for the most part it is melted away, just hope the cold stays away and maybe it will be clear over in McKee!
If we don't get any snow early Monday morning, this one should be played. It'll be frigid temps on the outside but red hot in the gym!
walterwhite Wrote:If we don't get any snow early Monday morning, this one should be played. It'll be frigid temps on the outside but red hot in the gym!

I hope we don't get any at all.
30 and 421 are clear in Jackson County that's only roads North has to drive so hopefully it can happen!!
School just cancelled for tomorrow in Laurel Co. This worries me, our Superindent is not a athletic events person. Trying to be kind and not say he sucks when it comes to athletics. he is almost as bad as the District Athletic Director, who does nothing for our athletes! Times will tell!
North laurel 64
Jackson county 63

Go north. :Cheerlead
North 25 Wrote:School just cancelled for tomorrow in Laurel Co. This worries me, our Superindent is not a athletic events person. Trying to be kind and not say he sucks when it comes to athletics. he is almost as bad as the District Athletic Director, who does nothing for our athletes! Times will tell!

I concur North 25..here on 229 Confusedmoke:
North by 7
64SUR Wrote:I concur North 25..here on 229 Confusedmoke:

Sur, we must be neighbors. I live out on 229, as well. I keep liking you more and more, my man.
TriCountySports Wrote:Sur, we must be neighbors. I live out on 229, as well. I keep liking you more and more, my man.

You will be accussed being me sooner or later TriCountySports.Saying nice things about me.:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: