Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Royal Rumble Live Updates and Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-Batista

-C.M. Punk (first entrant in the match)

-Alberto Del Rio

-Big E Langston

-The Miz

-R-Truth

-Xavier Woods

-Kofi Kingston

-Goldust

-Cody Rhodes

-Fandango

-Rey Mysterio

-Seth Rollins

-Roman Reigns

-Dean Ambrose

-Damien Sandow

-Luke Harper

-Erick Rowan

-Jimmy Uso

-Jey Uso

-Jimmy Wang Yang

That's 21. BNB gave up his spot for a WWE legend. Hint.....VooDoo

@IAmJericho
Follow
Headed to Pittsburgh to rock the World Of Wheels at Lawrence Convention Center TODAY from 12-3pm! Let's get ready to rumble Jerichoholics!

Some others that could be a surprise entrant:

Kevin Nash: Nash will be hosting a party just outside of Pittsburgh the night before the Royal Rumble. He tweeted a photo of himself after dying his hair and goatee. He claimed this was for a TV pilot he’s working on – but could we see the return of Big Daddy Cool Diesel at the Royal Rumble?

Sheamus and Jericho are both in town today for the auto show, the same town that will be hosting the Rumble...
Kevin Nash hosted a Royal Rumble party tonight and has checked into the same hotel that the WWE Crew is in. He also dyed his goatee and hair black but said it was for a "pilot film" he was in. It's rumored that he's suppose to be a surprise entrant.

Who all is watching the Royal Rumble?
I doubt that I'll watch it live, it is all too predictable! We know who is going to win virtually every match, thus I have no desire watching when I know all the results.
Do you think Batista will win the rumble?
Orton will retain over Cena and Batista will win the rumble, since the current plan is to have Orton vs. Batista at Mania for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Strikeout King Wrote:Kevin Nash hosted a Royal Rumble party tonight and has checked into the same hotel that the WWE Crew is in. He also dyed his goatee and hair black but said it was for a "pilot film" he was in. It's rumored that he's suppose to be a surprise entrant.

Who all is watching the Royal Rumble?

I have never watched a wwe ppv event in my life. I did watch a few n.w.a. events on close circuit back in the day. I have a friend who is going to be at the royal rumble tonight.:welcome:
RR and Mania is the only two PPV i ever order...

I usually watch the others on live stream for free. lolll
Yeah I'll be watching, looking forward to it.

Royal Rumble usually pretty fun.
Royal Rumble is starting
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt to open up the Rumble
Bray Wyatt sending Harper and Rowan to the back. Saying he didn't need them he wanted to do it on his own
Anywhere you can watch for free?
New Age Outlaws are the new tag team champions. Defeating the Rhodes brothers on the Kickoff show
Ballers Wrote:Anywhere you can watch for free?

http://www.whsports.net/
Bray Wyatt in control of Bryan after Bryan was in control to start the match.
Bryan back in control
Bryan with a spinning tornado DDT off the ring apron on Bray Wyatt onto the floor, Wyatt busted open lip
Bryan goes to to hit Wyatt in the corner for a third straight drop kick Wyatt out of nowhere hits Bryan with a wicked closeline
Wyatt breaks the Yes lock. Wyatt setting up Bryan on the top turnbuckle. This is awesome chants start breaking out
Bray Wyatt defeats Daniel Bryan with sister Abigal
Renee in the back interviewing Paul Heyman on tonight's match with Lesnar and Big Show
Royal Rumble panel consists of: Josh Matthews, Ric Flair, Hacksaw Jim Dugan and Shawn Michaels
Up next: Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show
Lesnar just beating Big Show with a steel chair, match hasn't even started
As soon as the match starts Big Show KO's Lesnar....Lesnar is not knocked out...Show can't stay on his feet
Lesnar defeats Big Show in a quick match...Show goes for KO Lesnar counters into F5
The big show match was garbage.
Lesnar is a big wuss
Lesnar just annilated show after the match, hitting him idk how many times with a steel chair, even broke the top part off one chair because he hit him with it so much. All anyone can say about this is Lesnar dominated from the time they came out til Lesnar left.
Warthog Wrote:The big show match was garbage.
Lesnar is a big wuss

That's what heels are/do. They'll do anything to win a match, well that's the way WWE sets everything up. What happens tonight is all storylined by WWE
Promo by the shiled about tonight's rumble....yet again more seeds being planted as to the breakup of the shield
Pages: 1 2 3