Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TNA New Invester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who does everyone (that watches TNA) think the new TNA Invester is that will be revealed next Thursday?

AJ Styles? MVP? Sting? Jeff Jarrett?

A video of Rockstar Spud and Dixie on TNA Demand 360 showed Dixie telling Spud to get rid of all the pictures except for a picture by Jeff Hardy.

After Sting had lost to Magnus and TNA went off the air, Sting sent out a cryptic tweet (that is now his photo and background picture on twitter)

"The one thing that's for sure about STING is nothing's for sure"
So who does everyone (that watches TNA) think the new TNA Invester is that will be revealed next Thursday?

AJ Styles? MVP? Sting? Jeff Jarrett?

A video of Rockstar Spud and Dixie on TNA Demand 360 showed Dixie telling Spud to get rid of all the pictures except for a picture by Jeff Hardy.

After Sting had lost to Magnus and TNA went off the air, Sting sent out a cryptic tweet (that is now his photo and background picture on twitter)

"The one thing that's for sure about STING is nothing's for sure"
I've been wrong a million times before but I believe it could be AJ Styles. AJ told Dixie that he was gonna make her pay, took the title for about a month or so and defended it across america before coming back and losing to Magnus....that's really not making anyone pay...I could be wrong that it isn't him but I'd say that he will be involved somehow.

Theirs rumors going around that MVP had signed a deal with TNA and could be debuting for the company next Thursday......It's also going around that even tho Jeff Jarrett has left the company, he still is a majority owner of TNA.
Have no idea why this made twice.
Since AJ Styles debuts next week on ROH, it won't be him
I don't know if it will be Alvin Burke (MVP), but it is all but confirmed that he will be on Thursday's show! I'd rather see a comeback of Double J, but we shall see....
I would love to see Jeff Jarrett come back.
All I know is this is apparently going to be the next huge storyline that is going to last the entire year...

This will probably be another disaster in the makings.
I say it will be the Devil, with Kevin Sullivan running the Dungeon of Doom, and the EVIL Bubba Ray will be the first fallen angel.....

If they are going to try and top last years 10 month garbage of the Ace's and Eights, then this has to be GREAT

[Image: sarcasm.jpg]
I was pretty excited when Aces and Eights first debuted because of the unknowns but once they got known, it went downhill fast. I'm hoping this is the exact opposite.

MPC, you are right, this is expected to run through September/October of this year, vertually this storyline will be ran the entire year.
Here ya go...the new TNA Invester is none other than.....................

M.V.P.

[Image: mvp-tna-debut-635x476.jpg]
M.V.P. tweeted earlier that a contract hasn't been signed yet but a handshake would do.
I just don't see why they don't fold up. That tv slot could be used for the Dukes Of Hazzard or something.