Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 69 Sheldon Clark 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/24/2014 Final from Martin County. Eagles starting to click. Now 4-1 in district. Good job Eagles.
JC
Gullett 22 (5 Treys)
Hall 15 (14 Rebounds)
McPeek 11
B. Blair 10 (12 Assists)
Adkins 3
Rice 3
Hensley 3
McKenzie 2

SC
Parsley 15
James 11
Dalton 6
Osborne 5
Blackburn 2
Sartin 2
Great.

Makes that early season 1 point loss not look so bad... a 28 point win before tournament time will open some 57th dist. eyes.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Great.

Makes that early season 1 point loss not look so bad... a 28 point win before tournament time will open some 57th dist. eyes.

The December schedule sure is paying off with the results in January.
How was the crowd...?
JC keeps getting better and better...
Pulp Fiction Wrote:How was the crowd...?

One. Listened from my warm bedroom. lol
Crowd was better then I thought it would be. No school, super cold, and still bad roads but the gym was basically full. The seating was about the same as our middle school.
Johnson Central is the team to beat in the 15 .
They don't play hard enough.

I have watched them play 3 times and their effort has been subpar.
If they play hard the whole game, I would agree with you about them being the team to beat.
Ok warthog just who do u think the team to beat is? Seems like for some reason you refuse to acknowledge this team which is the team to beat and has been the past two years now. Almost seems like you are thinking with your heart and not your brain.
If they play with all heart and give it 100% then they are the team to beat.
They are loaded with talent, but lack effort for an entire game.
This is why I think someone will knock them off this year.
I didn't see a lack of effort last night! I seen a team that didn't want to put a beating on another team no more bad than it was. Warthog must be one of those fans that likes to see the score run up.
eagle 777 Wrote:I didn't see a lack of effort last night! I seen a team that didn't want to put a beating on another team no more bad than it was. Warthog must be one of those fans that likes to see the score run up.

One game with effort does not make up for the rest of the season.
Someone must have forgot the Lawrence game. I can see 7 games in a role with effort!!!!
The 57 district is tough and you just don't know anything can happen.
What has happend to schs they started the season awesome and now they are not playing like they are capable of............