Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County 83 Williamsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jackson county will win the 13th Region 1A. TongueirateSho
The only person surprised here is Ky Storm, he actually thought that W'burg had a chance.
Jackson County is playing really well right now. We have them as the top team in the region, at this point -

13th Region Power Rankings

The 49th District is absolutely loaded with Jackson, Clay, and North - all in our top five.
I don't think nobody thought Williamsburg was going to win this game period without Skyler....:HitWall: :HitWall:
Sorry, but you do not win with Skylar. They are just better.
Jackson is pretty daggum good, I don't see any player making a 31 point turnaround. Skylar Griffith is pretty good, but there are only so many possessions a game and when he returns will there be enough basketballs to go around? He will make a difference later in the season but I think it will take him three or four games to get his game legs and his touch.
Good win for Jackson City.
Anyone have stats from the game?
Bout what I expected.
I like Jackson County, right now they would have to be my pick to win the 13th region. (not just all a)
Wheels falling off at Williamsburg. Happened just about this time last year.
Poor performance by Williamsburg players and coaches...As E said the wheels seem to be coming off, Skylar will help, but it's going to take more than Skylar to turn this around...Congrats to Jackson Co
Can someone tell me why the big man don't play center at williamsburg. :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
Could anyone see this happening in the 49th district...Clay County wont make it to the region tournament. North will upset them in the 2/3 seed match-up?

Don't roast me, lol, just bringing up the possibility Smile
It's not likely, but it's possible. The only way that happens though is if Jackson or North can win the No. 1 seed.
Knox Central probably has the easiest road to the regional by getting the first seed in the 50th.
I think North will finish as the three-seed. I don't know who'll finish as the first. I think they may actually split game at home.

It is possible that North upsets Jackson/Clay. If that happens, there will be a very good team not make the regional tournament.

What I also think could happen, is the runner-up of the 49th District, win the entire region. A runner-up has won the region before, and it wouldn't surprise me this year.

Anything is possible come tournament time.
HDE Wrote:It's not likely, but it's possible. The only way that happens though is if Jackson or North can win the No. 1 seed.
Knox Central probably has the easiest road to the regional by getting the first seed in the 50th.

*51st