Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Perry Central player signs with Southern Mississippi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of PCCs old recruits Jaysean Paige has signed to play basketball
at Southern Mississippi. Congratulations Mr Paige.
Congrats sir
Congrats Jaysean.
Tyndall offered him a couple of weeks ago.
I'm happy for Jaysean.
The kid has worked hard to make it that far.
congrats to Jaysean Paige from 64SUR i enjoy watching him at perry central..:Cheerlead
One of the best jumpers I've got to watch.
Congrats Paige.
What's he been doing?
Congrats Paige should be a good fit for him. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I'm very proud of Jaysean. He was easily the most exciting kid I watched play in the 14th region EVER!! Coach Tyndall is also a friend of mine and he will put Jaysean in a situation where he will get paid to play. Very happy for Jaysean and Coach Tyndall as well.
Jaysean was very exciting but I would have to say Justin Johnson is more
exciting to watch. He gets more dunks in one game than most kids
get in a lifetime.
The_Rock Wrote:Jaysean was very exciting but I would have to say Justin Johnson is more
exciting to watch. He gets more dunks in one game than most kids
get in a lifetime.

:dudecomeon: This is about Jaysean Paige signing Southern Mississippi Confusedhh:
Find something better to do besides being a smartazz. Just my opinion on Johnson. Congrats to JP.
The_Rock Wrote:Find something better to do besides being a smartazz. Just my opinion on Johnson. Congrats to JP.

OK R:moon:Ck
What has he been since graduating?
^ he first went to CSI jr college in Idaho and transferred to Moberly Jr college this season. He had a great freshman yr and is having a very good soph year. He had offers from WKU, Southern Miss and a few more. If he keeps his head on straight and continues working he will make GOOD money overseas for sure. Very proud of him and hope he does well.