Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be the other 3 spots in Russell's district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the winner of East_Flemming takes the no.2 spot.
1(Russell)
2(Flemming) look for a close win over East Friday
3(East Carter) lost alot of seniors but good enough still to finish no.3 spot
4(Morgan) injury bug early alot of key players out first 4 games

Morgan has 8 starters injured for the season so far. We really cant judge Morgan because with all the injuries we really don't know. Morgan was picked to finish no 2 behind Russell early on. Morgan gets possibly 5 starters back this week and a semi_healthy Morgan will beat West Carter. They could have back all their starters except possibly 2 for the next week vs. Powell. I think a healthy Morgan is still good enough to beat Powell, Lewis and West and get a 4 spot. No insult intended for any other team but this Morgan team was supposed to be the best one yet under Woods before all the injuries. If they get healthy at all they will be Dangerous, Too many atheletes who havent been playing yet.
i see powell takin that morgan spot and being one of the three spots in russell's district but they have to clean up their o and d lines a lil bit
A semi-healthy Morgan will beat Powell, Lewis, Estill and West. I think the world of coach Jones but Powell is going to struggle to win another game with attitudes the way they are on the team. I dont forsee Powell with playoff hopes at all this year but next year Powell will have a great shot. I wish Powell good luck but it tough times over there this year. Coach Jones does a good job with what he has. Once again your riding off a Morgan team that has had tons of injuries, When healthy and they partly will be Fiday they beat West and all you all will shut up about how terrible they are.
I coached at Powell but Im from Morgan. I know the kids both teams have and a healthy Morgan in 2 weeks spells big trouble. This same morgan team before injuries was rated a top 10 preseason 2A team. Morgan wil beat West c cause Lewis almost did and they havnt won a game. You'll see when coach brings out a healthy Morgan this week and an even healthier Morgan next week.
Are you freakin kiddin me here?
Powell county in the playoffs, Ever hear of a thing called REALITY?
Dude, You can't say Morgan is better than West but I would say it's a toss up.
I say even a NOT-SO-HEALTHY Morgan beats Powell county by 21 points or more.
As a matter of fact I garuntee it JUST LIKE I GARUNTEED WEST BY 30 OR MORE.
Powell in the play-offs HOW BOUT LET'S GET BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.
Same Powell that lost to Betsy Lane and let West Carter set a school record scoring over 60 points, Those guys never hardly score 40. I was never really over impressed with Morgan but those kids are at least coached up over there. Defense is about technique not just shooting the gaps and "You go here, You go there, You fly through here". They have the worse looking Defense ever man and let's get in the Maryland I and send a back through all the inside gaps. That's not football. Id rather watch a monkey pick fleas as Powell football. You couldn't pay me enough money to be Powell's qb Friday against Russell cause THE SMACKDOWN IS COMMIN' BABY! l.m.a.o.
the only thing i can suggest is that if you do not want to watch powell play football then don't i am sure they would not miss you.powell is a well coached team with a few kids with attitudes but, they still have kids with heart and talent that want to play the game the way tjey are taught. so get off powell county's back and leave the coaching staff alone.
i agree qb destroyer leave powell co alone mr perfect
Exactly my point dude.
The way they are coached is exactly why they lost to Betsy Lane and got 60 hung on them by an average West Carter team, I watched them 1 game against Phelps and no way I'd waiste money again on that. YOU MADE MY POINT FOR ME. So your saying basically the way they're coached and taught resulted in a blow out Friday. If you want to see a real qb destroyer go watch the Russell game because qb's are going to get destroyed. Anybody that knows anything about football knows they don't have a clue. I'd be more than glad to give them a clinic but they wouldn't listen.
I cant talk gotta run!
Big bad Oscar Moore has intimidated me so.
Hey Oscar before I run for my life," What happend last week when you told me I garunteed something that ABSOLUTELY and SIMPLY would not happen when I said West Carter by 30 or more.I think you owe me a bow-down lol. I'm outa here I know Oscar is very angry and after all it's Oscar Moore. *AND WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE AN OSCAR MOORE WEINER*(melody) My bad dude I was thinkin Oscar Myer lmao
As funny as I may find some of this, let's try to keep personal attacks out of the threads guys.
i still say the same thing leave powell co alone and most of all leave jones alone. by the way mr perfect how many teams have you coached and won with?
1.east
2.fleming
3.morgan
4.estill
I PUT 4
Russell
East
Morgan
Fleming

To shake it up a bit.