Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Appalachian Region Exposed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey lord lol

A hillbilly with a horrible accent and godawful filming abilities. I don't even know what to say about this nonsense.
Good old Cedar Creek in Pikeville
What joke!!! This guy should be taken out behind the wood shed and whipped!! What a jerk!!
Im beginning to wonder if you all are even watching the video.
I hadn't heard about it until I seen this post, but hes driving around acting like a redneck and talking bad while showing beautiful homes that are worth a lot of money.

Hes making fun of the stereotype while filming what is probably the nicest homes in Pike County.
Yeah I don't understand how this would upset anyone, especially from pikeville lol
Gut is exactly right as usual. The guy is making fun of the national reputation that our area has by showing all the good aspects of the region. Sarcasm
Relax...it's only a parody.
Real Badman Wrote:A hillbilly with a horrible accent and godawful filming abilities. I don't even know what to say about this nonsense.

I'm with you. I get that it was a parody, doesn't make it any less awful. Kind of a slap in the face to all the communities of Eastern Kentucky that really are struggling if you ask me.
Pretty much.
Westside Wrote:Gut is exactly right as usual. The guy is making fun of the national reputation that our area has by showing all the good aspects of the region. Sarcasm

Key word there Confusednicker: