Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best coach in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the best coach? List your top 3
Shannon Hoskins, Al Holland and BB King. No particular order.
Rank #1. Big Al Holland ( Hazard )
Rank #2 John Noble Sr. ( Buckhorn )
Rank #3 Shannon Hoskins ( perry county central )
:betterthanexpected:
Hot Rod
Al Holland
1) Shannon Hoskins best offensive coach

2) Denny Fugate best defensive coordinator

3) Rod Rhodes best recruitor in not only 14th also in the state
#1.Al Holland, he has forgot more about the game than the other two coaches in Perry co know...

How long as Rhodes been coaching in his career? Anyone know?
^I know he started in college somewhere. Just guessing I would say about 7/8 years.
To be honest ole' Justice has a pretty good track record.
Big Al is a great coach!!!!! I think he has about 10/11 regional championships and NO one else in this region can say that!! With that being said he has also been blessed w/ a school like PCC in the early years when NO could touch them and then goes to HHS and they get Whitaker for 3 yrs. Big Al has been VERY blessed to say the least.
Collins the water boy at Breathitt isn't even close. He doesn't even bother to get in the huddle at times. :wtf1:
The reason big al has won is because he has had the players. Denny fugate time has come and gone he had a good team last year and could not win he plays hatcher ball never subbing only playing 5 players and only one player allowed to score. Shannon Hoskins has not won anything yet let's let him win before we rank him up there just yet.
Buford T Justice Wrote:The reason big al has won is because he has had the players. Denny fugate time has come and gone he had a good team last year and could not win he plays hatcher ball never subbing only playing 5 players and only one player allowed to score. Shannon Hoskins has not won anything yet let's let him win before we rank him up there just yet.

I jump the gun on Shannon Hoskins you're right Buford T Justice from 64SUR.......:HitWall:
Al Holland hands down. WYMT this year as proof
No Order.
Al Holland won more regional titles than all the other 14th regional coaches put togather.
John Noble has played in one regional finals
BB King won two straight titles and two elite eights in sweet sixteen.
Shannon Hoskins only time will tell in the next year or so.