Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central @ Buckhorn 1/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Knott take care of business or do they screw around and let Buckhorn keep it close at the Horn?
Love these two teams TRUE mountain basketball at its finest. Hope the HORN pulls it out.
I have to say KCC rebounds from that loss in WV. and comes away with a nice win. Go Patriots.
KCC wins big...
I agree with baller.
This will not even be a game for KCC...
It could get ugly early IMO.
After the game Noble wrestles Lex Luger.
I will pick buckhorn just because they are in the 54th district...:truestory:
I'd say Noble is going to go at them with the same game plan as Hazard did...
but I don't know that Buckhorn can handle Knott on the inside while paying all that attention to Cam.
I'm rooting for Buckhorn and coach Noble but i don't see them beating KCC. Hazard has the talent defensively to hold Justice to single digits, Buckhorn does not. We all know Buckhorn will play hard and give it every thing they got, but i don't see that being enough.
Buckhorn is a hard place to play. But Knott County is just to much for the Wildcats.
Knott - 72
Buckhorn - 58
I could see Peyton Cooper chasing Justice and giving Justice a hard time. Cooper is. Lot more athletic and probably faster and meaner than Wells and The Combs boy from Cordia that chase Cam all the time. Buckhorn has a kid 6'4-240 that can probably push Hall over the place. Hoskins and Christian match up well. Blair and Cornett as good matchup to. The Horn could pull the upset and could knock someone off the first round of the district tournament. Don't underestimate John Noble.
Jumpin John Nobel and the horn will not blow tonight,will be a blow-out for knott.I hope I am wrong but I am afraid I am not. Knott by 25.
Cant get from Hindman to Buckhorn today maybe later