Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LC JCHS update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just turned on the radio. score is 61-57 jchs in the 4th. long delay for injury. seems as if lchs freshman standout timmy dalton has been injured. they are calling for an ambulance. again, this is according to the radio. i have no clue how he was injured. i just turned on the radio. hope everything is precautionary and he is fine.
Keep us updated.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Keep us updated.

right now jchs is up 5 points with less than 1 minute remaining. neither team hitting FT's down the stretch. plus the paintsville announcers are making it sound like the officiating is not very lawrence "friendly". again, they are saying it not me. there have been 2-3 calls the last 2 minutes that went against lawrence. one was the jchs player jumping out of bounds to save a ball and called timeout, which they said you can no longer do anymore. but the ref allowed it. then lc player pumped a jchs player in the air and got contact on a 3 pointer, the ref ruled it on the floor.

lc just scored a bucket after jchs hits only 1 of 2 at the line.
less than 7 seconds remaining now.....jchs 69-65
Game over......69-65