Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 74 - Tennessee 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game, but the Cats pulled it out.
I certainly would not call it a great game, but it was a solid effort and definitely an improvement against a very rugged Vols team. Finally this team shot their free-throws and it didn't come down to that. Simply put, the Cats were 96% from the free throw line today. Had they shot 55% of lower, which they did in their three losses to Michigan State, UNC and Baylor, that would have cost the Cats 10 points today - They would have lost today's game! Against Arkansas, they shot 65%, which would have cost them 8 points, and we would have watched them go to Overtime. So, whatever they did today at the charity stripe MUST carry over when the start playing those tough Away games in the SEC!
Freakin Horrible.
You are both full of crap!!!

Any win over Tennesseee is a GOOD one!!

So, anybody else think McCrae looks like Scotty Pippin????

Wink
^
Is that the same guy???

Wink
The Harrison Twins played awesome today.

It wasn't the prettiest game, but it was a good win over a very experienced, tough Tennessee team.
At least this years team has a will to win.
Granny Bear Wrote:You are both full of crap!!!

Any win over Tennesseee is a GOOD one!!

So, anybody else think McCrae looks like Scotty Pippin????

Wink

That's racist!

Confusednicker:
AND sexist!!!
At least they made foul shots today. Big Willie didn't show up. He might as well have stayed at the Coal Lodge.
Shoot free throws like that all year and those 40-0 Tshirts are probably on sell for more than. .99 cents.
Great to see them hit their foul shots! Guards still drive the lane out of control and hardliy ever see assists. Randel did better passing the ball out when doubled and triple teamed but still needs to do better. This team just can not seem to put teams away. Glad to see improvement as season progresses.
It would be funny if UK did win it all.
New t-shirt would read something like 35-5 on the front and on the back it could say AND national champions Confusednicker:
I heard cal said he tried something new on the FT this week, he said he had everyone get in the swimming pool and they got them water goals that some people play with and got the little orange balls and practiced with them and he said seems like it worked...
cuppett777 Wrote:I heard cal said he tried something new on the FT this week, he said he had everyone get in the swimming pool and they got them water goals that some people play with and got the little orange balls and practiced with them and he said seems like it worked...

^^^^^then he said if u believe that he has some ocean front property for sell in Arizona for u....................................and when telling that to reporters he said I got all of u on that,lol