Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 54 Pike County Central 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AnyOne have Pike Ct/ East Ridge score????
ER 54 PCC 52 A very competitive game both teams played very hard Fields and Miller was very good for ER and Burnett and Smith was just as tough game could have went either way....hope to see these 2 teams lock up again before the end of the season...
Thanks!!!
BluegrassHoops1972 Wrote:ER 54 PCC 52 A very competitive game both teams played very hard Fields and Miller was very good for ER and Burnett and Smith was just as tough game could have went either way....hope to see these 2 teams lock up again before the end of the season...
Hey hoops, is it true with less than a minute to go and down one they called a play for a three pointer rather than going inside to Blackburn? I wasn't there but this is what is circulating. If this happened, what is your thoughts on a play call like that? Was Blackburn out of the game? What about Smith? I also heard they guarded Burnett from the locker room, to the court and to the bathroom and back. Would that be accurate?
I was at the game, I agree very competitive. As far as guarding Burnett (#4), nah they didn't just focus on him, they where pressuring all the guards all night long. #4 he shot the ball very well last night, ER had a tough time stopping Smith also. As far as the play with E. I am not sure about that call. Def. was a fun game to watch.
Did the young man from Canada ever come back????
Wolter ?
Yes Wolter, Thanks
Yes he wasn't a factor in the game I think he only had 4pts...
Keep playing Hawks