Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will fill the voids for Powell this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IYO who do you think will fill the voids in Left Feild, 2nd base, Shortstop, and 1st base,What players might be competing for these positions this upcoming season?
I didnt know that there was that many openings
Powell lost Muncie at SS,Snowden at 2nd, Rison in OF, and Colten King on 1st. There will be many oppurtunities in this offseason to fight for all positions. Coach Varney starts every season with a clean slate for all players. All positions will be fought for. No promises for any spot on the diamond.
And that is what makes the sport so competitive
Very true...there will be alot of open spots this year. Should be a battle between some of the players. I know of some players that want it bad.
and they should if it means enough to them and i belive it does to every player on the team
if there isnt any spot guaranteed on the field then how can you say you have a good team...because if you are going to have a good team you have to know who is going to play where before the season even starts...at least this is how its been in the 10th...everybody always knows who is going to play where for the teams...especially like harrison and clark...
ss-seth proffit 2nd-maybe logan king or cory benningfield left field-imothe best out fielder in the region david johnson and 1st base-Matt reed, Russ dotson, or maybe logan king. Powell has no problem filling holes and with be a force this year, don't you worry.