Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs. Knox Central 1/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions

Preseason this was a very intriguing game. Knox is still a tough squad and have won I believe 3 straight. I'll take the Tigers at home though and a big game from McDaniel.

75-61
Should be a good game
Clay co 78
Knox Central 59

:poker face:
Clay: 70
Knox Central: 59
If Knox plays to win instead of playing not to lose this could be a pretty good game.
If CC plays team ball they win big, if not this could be a hard game for the tigers
CC has the best TEAM in the 13th
Here's the way I see it knox central will be 10 points down when they get off the bus at clay.just the same way clay and knox was down 10 points when they got off the bus at wayne county.with that said I think knox pulls this out 65 to 61 providing knox plays for 4 quarters.....
Clay by 12
Go Tigers!
This is definitely the game of the week and should be one of the best games of the season.

Here is our preview and prediction:

PREVIEW: Clay County vs. Knox Central
TriCountySports you did know this game was at clay county...you may know something I don't know.I'm afraid you are way off on your predictions....Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:TriCountySports you did know this game was at clay county...you may know something I don't know.I'm afraid you are way off on your predictions....Confusederiously:

It was mentioned a lot but I have to agree. Haha 8 point favorite minimum.
Knox Central was the favorite to win the 13th Region before Jake Allen and Ryan House transferred to Clay County and Isaiah Collier transferred to Jackson County. They are very good, but have played a brutal schedule - 13 of their 15 games have been on the road.

I think Clay County will win and it could be by more than three, but I'm not underselling Knox Central.
Clay by 16 at home
I really like both teams / but I think clay win's this one @ home. To me Knox has got a lot of good players I think the big kid they have could be the best big in the region / I don't see them doing any good until they get a new coach there.
There are a lot of Tigers and Panthers on this week's top players list -

13th Region Player Rankings