Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions for Lawrence County/Perry County Central WYMT Semi-Finals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going with LC 75 PCC 67. Another big win for the dawgs.
PCC too much size LC needs to hit the outside shot to compete.
Perry Co Central 65
Lawrence Co. 50
LC by 5 to 7. With or without Beverly this is my score. I hope he plays, so there can't be any excuses in case LC does win.
LC by 3, but WYMT wants a Knott and Perry final
What is the injury to Beverly?. I'm a fan of the 14th region but I'm impress with Lawrence county team. They play hard and play together. #11 is one of the best athlete I have seen play. This team will give PCC a game with or without Beverly. Lawrence don't have size but # 11 n # 0 r good.
Perry county central 82
Lawrence county 60

The Truth hurts Confusedmoke:
Hope it is not true but was told Beverly out 4-6 weeks.
If they beat Lawrence by 22. I guess PCC beat cordial by 30 plus.lol. Lawrence is better than what people give them credit. I
W/out Beverly I still believe PCC pulls this one out. I think it will be an ugly game but Johnson and Tobler will have their way if guards get them the ball. I will say Johnson has 35 and 20. Tobler has 18 and 10. Guards will chip in another 15.

PCC 68
LC 59
Beverly is out for a while & maybe rest of season from what I hear. Its 99% sure that there is a break in a bone in his ankle. Lets hope and pray he recovers quickly. I know I keep saying this but if this team can get everybody healthy they are REAL good. Not sure that is ever gonna happen this season from the looks of things. Time will tell.
Didn't know about the injury id say PCC 65 LC 60
jacobcody2 Wrote:If they beat Lawrence by 22. I guess PCC beat cordial by 30 plus.lol. Lawrence is better than what people give them credit. I

Cordia just gave up dude...sometime that happen perry county central want...I have nothing against Lawrence very young team. Just saying. Confusederiously:
I really like LC's team as well but PCC's coach will make the guards throw the ball to the post EVERYTIME and LC has no one that can defend Johnson or Tobler. Cordia stopped passing the ball to the big 8th grader after he scored 3 straight times on the post late in the 3rd quarter when Cordia still had the lead. PCC wont do that!! Watch out for a breakout game from Toomer as well. Kid can go!! His first time touching a ball in 3 months was last night and he had 10/12 pts.
Any news on Braxton I hope he is not out to long.
I understand that PCC is a good team. I pick them to win the region earlly in the season. But #11 player from Lawrence county is one heck of a player. If Beverly is out how will PCC players respond without their floor general. I think that Lawrence will surprise people tomorrow night.
BallSoHard Wrote:LC by 5 to 7. With or without Beverly this is my score. I hope he plays, so there can't be any excuses in case LC does win.

So what your saying is that one of the best guards in the state is not going to make any difference in the game whatsoever.
You must watch a lot of basketball because your basketball I.q. is out the roof. Lol. Lol. Lol.
I think Perry wins an emotional one with Beverly on the sideline
BallSoHard Wrote:LC by 5 to 7. With or without Beverly this is my score. I hope he plays, so there can't be any excuses in case LC does win.

I'm more worried about the kid getting healthy than I am him playing so no one has any excuses.

I sure hope the Bulldogs are underestimating this Perry Central team like their fans are.
No matter who wins tonight, still say, L. C. Has youngest best starting 5 in state.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:No matter who wins tonight, still say, L. C. Has youngest best starting 5 in state.

LoL

Maybe so

So you are saying LC by 5 to 7 in case they win?

What is your prediction in case they lose?

Confusednicker:

Seems to be a bit of contradiction here.
Beverly is a huge loss for PCC. Without Beverly I think LC will make this a game. Cook is a very fine coach and has a young yet talented team. I think PCC is also a very well coached team, but the difference is they have the more experienced team. Johnson is a flat out beast in the paint. I'm not sure the young guys from LC can even contain him. If they do there is a very good chance LC pulls the upset. I just don't see them stopping or containing Johnson down low. I do think if LC plays to their potential they can keep it close throughout. LC made a believer out of me against Cordia.

PCC 66
LC 61

Good luck to both on an injury free game.

Good luck to LC on a win for the 15th. Represent boys.
I think considering PCC has lost their best player LC takes advantage of the fact that PCC does have anyone to handle the ball or make plays. All Bulldogs in this one, and it could get ugly for the Dores. Should be a good game with KCC/LC in the Championship!
Looks like things have migrated over from the football forum...
I didn't predict Lawrence to beat Cordia, but I did have Perry Central advancing.

Without Beverly, obviously, Perry isn't nearly as good. However, they still have the best big man in the mountains in Justin Johnson. I'm going with Perry, due to the inexperience of Lawrence.

Perry 79
Lawrence 70

Here is my preview of the Mountain Classic, with brackets and breakdown of teams -

WYMT Mountain Classic
Perry 74
Lawrence 61

Hoping for a full recovery for Beverly. Toomer being back will be a big help for PCC though, go 'Dores.
Prayers to Braxton for a speedy and full recovery. Hate any injury to any kid.
PCC 67
LC 60

This should be a fun game to watch!
Lc 68
pcc 62
Lc 63
pcc 60
Pages: 1 2