Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh - Predictions and Bets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big game for Bengals and Steelers. Curious to see what everybody thinks about this one.
It depends of if they have Big Ben

With Big Ben
Steelers 34
Bengals 31

Without Big Ben
Steelers 21
Bengals 35
Keep in mind that the Bengals lost at minimum 3 starters in today's game including Pollack. Johnson could make it 4 starters out if his concussion is worse than they think.
Go Steelers!!! I'm hoping Big Ben will be back for this one!
This is a good one for a few bets! I have to take the Bengals in this game by a very small difference!
Cinnci is the better team but do to the strong amount of hate i feel towards bfritz i will have to pick the steelers only because i hate bfritz.
Meade Wrote:Cinnci is the better team but do to the strong amount of hate i feel towards bfritz i will have to pick the steelers only because i hate bfritz.
\\

That is so mean!
The game will come do to the wire no matter if big ben plays or not.
Guys;...It is the Steelers/Bengals...and WE ALL KNOW WHO OWNS WHO......STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Steelers will win with ease.
Meade Wrote:Cinnci is the better team but do to the strong amount of hate i feel towards bfritz i will have to pick the steelers only because i hate bfritz.

mean...but i think its pretty darn funny Smile Smile Smile
Cincy can't play with physical teams..And oh yeah..I guess the hit that knocked Chad Johnson Tha **** out was dirty..Come on Cincy Fans..time to hear ya whine about this one for the next year or so..Pitt-31 Cincy-14
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Cincy can't play with physical teams..And oh yeah..I guess the hit that knocked Chad Johnson Tha **** out was dirty..Come on Cincy Fans..time to hear ya whine about this one for the next year or so..Pitt-31 Cincy-14

I think Cincinnati beat Pittsburgh once last year. I guess Pittsburgh isn't a physical team. They don't look as good now that they fail to take a bus to the game!

:howdy:
Big Ben was a little rusty against the jaguars that shouldn't be a problem against the bengals. Chad johnson is a man beast. It'll be an interesting game to see how he plays against the steelers D and how well Big Ben and Fast Willie do
alfus21 Wrote:Keep in mind that the Bengals lost at minimum 3 starters in today's game including Pollack. Johnson could make it 4 starters out if his concussion is worse than they think.

So how are the Bengals only a 3 to 1 underdog? I believe in them, but that's bullshit. Defending Super Bowl champs with a few Bengals starters hurt...... I want more money for them winning when I bet them
BFritz Wrote:So how are the Bengals only a 3 to 1 underdog? I believe in them, but that's bullshit. Defending Super Bowl champs with a few Bengals starters hurt...... I want more money for them winning when I bet them

Why are you quoting me? I didn't set up the VBookie on this one pal. They're only a 3-1 underdog because of fans like you hyping them up. You think it will be an easy win so why would the odds be any worse?
By the way Fritz. After Pittsburgh's awful showing Monday night, the Steelers are only a 1.5 point favorite. I'd say 3-1 is being pretty darn generous.
I set the odds on this one and here is my reasoning for them. These two team are very evenly matched. I have the 3 to 1 odds for the Bengals due to the fact that they will be on the road for this one.
alfus21 Wrote:Why are you quoting me? I didn't set up the VBookie on this one pal. They're only a 3-1 underdog because of fans like you hyping them up. You think it will be an easy win so why would the odds be any worse?

Because you're the one who pointed out that the Bengals have three or four starters hurt, pal
BFritz sure is a hateful feller,,,maybe a crybaby,,but he is entitled to his thoughts no matter how meanspirited he is but if he were in battle himself I would bet 3-1 against him because he would fold like a cheap tent.
BFritz Wrote:Because you're the one who pointed out that the Bengals have three or four starters hurt, pal

Yeah, but you already missed the point that I said the spread was only 1.5 points. This isn't the Steelers of last year.
Old school Dawg Wrote:BFritz sure is a hateful feller,,,maybe a crybaby,,but he is entitled to his thoughts no matter how meanspirited he is but if he were in battle himself I would bet 3-1 against him because he would fold like a cheap tent.

No offense brother, but you can call me hateful, that's fine, I'm not, I just get mad when people say things without reason or backing and/or jump on the bandwagon and think that any opinion outside their own is completely wrong.

As for the crybaby and folding like a tent parts, you obviously know nothing about me, and I'm not just talking hard.......... look into it
The steelers are missing their #2 receiver because they traded him to washington ... big mistake they can't move the ball to well rushing or passing "Big Ben" looks lost on the feild and i think it will be a few weeks more before he's accually 100% yes the bengals lost 3 starters but their defense in a whole has improved from last year and who can bet against their offense its going to be aclose game if big ben plays or not but the bengals take it by 7 because they are supperior
We need to all focus on the topic and move away from the personal attacks in this thread!
bengals all the way!!!!!!!!!
“What doesn’t kill you,” said left tackle Levi Jones, “makes you stronger. We took a hard punch last year. This team has shown that we can stand up and come back from it. We’re better for it.”

-On last year's playoff loss.

Amen, Levi, Amen,:notworthy
Fritz, why didn't you bet all your points on the Bengals for this one?
With the current momentum and the Steelers loss to the Jags, I have to give the edge to the Bengals in this one.
BFritz Just havin fun wuth you pal,,no pun intended,,my apologies.
Being a lifelong Steeler fan for 46 years dosnt take away from the fact that the Bengals and the jags both look better than my steelers at this stage of the season but its early.I think the steelers need a big power back like Bettis.
Pages: 1 2