Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Middle vs Johns Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos wins It? Does anybody know anything about Johns Creek?
from what ive heard jc aint 2 good.....they got beat by millard and p-ville beat millard 18 to 0...im guessin u all will handle them with no problem...all they do is trash talk and dont back it up at all...or thats all that their players have done with me....and we havent even played them yet
Good luck Belfry against the bearcats....
...PANTHER-44... Wrote:from what ive heard jc aint 2 good.....they got beat by millard and p-ville beat millard 18 to 0...im guessin u all will handle them with no problem...all they do is trash talk and dont back it up at all...or thats all that their players have done with me....and we havent even played them yet

who are you?

from my point of view johns creeks girls have never talked trash?
Nothingbutnet15 Wrote:who are you?

from my point of view johns creeks girls have never talked trash?

Lets keep a check on our dates on the threads and understand what we're talking about before posting and or causing problems. This thread was started and posted in back in September. During football season if Im not badly mistaken. And who said anything about girls?
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Lets keep a check on our dates on the threads and understand what we're talking about before posting and or causing problems. This thread was started and posted in back in September. During football season if Im not badly mistaken. And who said anything about girls?

I've noticed a lot of new members responding to really old posts.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:I've noticed a lot of new members responding to really old posts.

Usually troublemakers, but sometimes just people who dont have a clue or dont pay attention.