Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence vs Cordia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WYMT 3 PM 1-7-14 predictions.
LC will be a great game.
LC 76-Cordia73
I wrote a preview of the entire tournament on my site:

WYMT Mountain Classic Preview

I went with Cordia.
Chs77
LC62
Cordia 74
Lawrence co 64

It could be a high scoring game...just saying from 64SUR. :Cheerlead
Should be a great game hopefully I get a chance to go. Should be a great all around tournament period.
Cordia 79 LC 64. I really like LC and Coach Cook but I think Cordia will b a little to much for them.
Cordia by 10+!
I think a lot of people will be surprised with this game
^ I h
^ sorry. I hope your right. I would love to see LC and Cook get a W but not sure they will.
Wildcat man Wrote:WYMT 3 PM 1-7-14 predictions.
LC will be a great game.
LC 76-Cordia73

Is this the new schedule? Cordia vs Lawrence Co at 3 pm. A reply would be appreciated. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I have saw both these teams play. Lawrence has a very bright future ahead as they are led by some very young players however they may be just a little over their head in this one. I see the Lions taking this game and heading to a possible semi- final match-up with the Commodores. If the semi-finals playout as expected it should be a packed house in the Morton Combs Arena. Also a huge regional TV bonanza for WYMT. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Brother Cecil Wrote:I have saw both these teams play. Lawrence has a very bright future ahead as they are led by some very young players however they may be just a little over their head in this one. I see the Lions taking this game and heading to a possible semi- final match-up with the Commodores. If the semi-finals playout as expected it should be a packed house in the Morton Combs Arena. Also a huge regional TV bonanza for WYMT. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

I agree Brother Cecil. Lawrence Co. is a young and talented group, but are they ready for the likes of Cordia?

I think LC keeps it close for a while and Cordia pulls away in the 2nd half.

Cordia 76
LC 59
Cordia by 23
If LC shows up and plays like they did throughout the Gateway Classic, this should be a great game.

Good Luck Dawgs!
I agree. With that lcdawg. Seen this team play with and without the Daultons they make you better, but if something goes wrong it's over.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Is this the new schedule? Cordia vs Lawrence Co at 3 pm. A reply would be appreciated. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

Yep - starts at 3pm!

Lawrence had some concerns about driving back to Louisa after a late game so it got moved up.
I don't blame em
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep - starts at 3pm!

Lawrence had some concerns about driving back to Louisa after a late game so it got moved up.
I don't blame em

Yep, from what I understand the Sup stepped in and said early game or you're not going at all... Just glad to see the game is still on.
Lawrence Co. - 64
Cordia - 67

This should be the best opening round game of the tournament!
LCDawg Wrote:Yep, from what I understand the Sup stepped in and said early game or you're not going at all... Just glad to see the game is still on.

I dunno about that...
all I know is that they requested it.

Either way we've got a good ballgame today at 3PM!
If LC can play & lead Madison Central all the way into Overtime, I think they can play with Cordia... Cordia hasn't scouted LC for one day! They are over looking them... BAD.
Should be a very exciting game to watch. I think based on talent it is very even it will come down to "Coaching" and "want to" and I give the edge to LC however if LC finds themselves in foul trouble early it could get ugly! Cordia has the advantage in location and bench. The "Dalton gang" could find a victory only in the first round considering what will be waiting on them in the next rounds.
zaga_fan Wrote:Yep - starts at 3pm!

I don't blame em

Thanks for the reply Zaga. I understand a girls game will be sandwiched in between the Cordia / Lawrence Co. and PCC vs Bell Co. game will make for a long night. However should be interesting for diehard fans. Probably will be a decent crowd. Tomorrow when KCC / Middlesboro Hazard / Jackson Co. should be even bigger. The weather is supposed to warm a little and everybody who has been cooped up in the cold will be glad to get out and watch some basketball. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Cordia by 15
DawgFather1 Wrote:If LC can play & lead Madison Central all the way into Overtime, I think they can play with Cordia... Cordia hasn't scouted LC for one day! They are over looking them... BAD.

How on earth do you know if Cordia is scouting them? I am going to make a guess, and say they have probably been watching film of Lawrence Co.!!
Are you all surprised by the score now? I hate to say I told you so, but I did. I'm very proud of the bulldogs, it was a total team effort.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I think a lot of people will be surprised with this game

I was surprised...I didn't know who you was talking about Confusednicker:
Heck of a game, Josh Cook seems to be doing a really good job. Congrats.
Great team win over the 11th ranked team in the state.
Lets here those 14th region fans know.
Don't count these dawgs out. They can play with any team in the state.
Cordia will never go anywhere!!! They don't play team ball way too selfish. No team effort and no basketball IQ other than a select few? They definitely have issues they need to work out!
Pages: 1 2