Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County -vs- Lawrence Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what is everyones thoughts, Myself I look for Lawrence CO to come out firing on all cylinders and getting back to there winning ways.

Lawrence Co 22
Breathitt Co 16
Batpuff Wrote:So what is everyones thoughts, Myself I look for Lawrence CO to come out firing on all cylinders and getting back to there winning ways.

Lawrence Co 22
Breathitt Co 16
Very possible. If we can get some of are starters back I think we can come on strong during the second half of are schedule. :Thumbs:
How are the players that were injured last week for Lawrence? I think Breathitt wins this game by 12. Something like 20-8 or 24-12
I really havent heard anything on them. But I think we will be fine me moved the ball well on JC and only killed ourselves on mental let downs other than that we will be fine. I think it will be a great game to watch.
Will the game be on on internet?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How are the players that were injured last week for Lawrence? I think Breathitt wins this game by 12. Something like 20-8 or 24-12
I can't confirm this but I was told that Shannon walked out of the hosiptial on his own if this is true then thank the good Lord for hereing all the prayers and seeing fit to give this young man a break . As for Jeff goes I haven't heard anything he was #11 that had the knee injury hopefully it wasn't real bad and he can come back 100% if not this season then next year. Good luck and God bless to both.
Dawg Family Wrote:I can't confirm this but I was told that Shannon walked out of the hosiptial on his own if this is true then thank the good Lord for hereing all the prayers and seeing fit to give this young man a break . As for Jeff goes I haven't heard anything he was #11 that had the knee injury hopefully it wasn't real bad and he can come back 100% if not this season then next year. Good luck and God bless to both.
I hope both are healthy and bounce back at full strength before the district portion of the schedule.
Breathitt by 13, not sure what the final will be but just gotta hunch. BUT Ive been wrong before.........Breathitt I guess.
breathitt shouls win this one by a couple of tds
Im with batbuff I think LC bounces back in a big way
Last I heard Jeff hyper-extended his knee. If this is true he should be back in a couple of weeks. Thank the good Lord it wasn't worse. As for Shannon, some of the boys were at the hospital with him and said that he had a severe concussion and 2 stingers.
Lawrence Co 20

Breathitt 18

GOOD LUCK BULLDOGS PLAY HARD!!!!
This game will be fun to watch. I really do not care who wins though, hope both teams come out of this game with no injuries because both hit HARD!!!!!!!!
Right now I'm calling it a toss up.
CatDawg Wrote:Right now I'm calling it a toss up.
Will it be heard over the internet? I cannot afford to make the 3 hour + trip to see it.
Breathitt-19
Lawrence-6
Breathit
No there are no webcast for this one.
LC showed at times they were a pretty good football team against JC but never could put a complete drive together. With all the injuries, the lack of team depth and a poor defense ill take Breahitt Co. My prediction:

Breahitt Co.: 35
Lawrence Co.: 14
Didnt LC play PC
:thumpsup: :redboxer:
Batpuff Wrote:No there are no webcast for this one.
Man that sucks.....Will there be anyone doing updates on here?
Kayaker is right.At times LC has showed it can be a good team.With all these injuries they have hung tough.If they get some players back watch Out!!o Go Dawgs
TheBrahmaBull Wrote::thumpsup: :redboxer:
Man that sucks.....Will there be anyone doing updates on here?

I'll be at the game for the first half but I might be back in time to give some updates on the second half.

If it's wet out I'll be here for the entire game since I won't be able to take the little one and if I were to go without him he would go crazy.
lc by 2 td's time to bounce back...to physical for the tip toe through the tullips style of breathitt co...
CatDawg Wrote:I'll be at the game for the first half but I might be back in time to give some updates on the second half.

If it's wet out I'll be here for the entire game since I won't be able to take the little one and if I were to go without him he would go crazy.
:thumpsup:
I was the greatest Wrote:lc by 2 td's time to bounce back...to physical for the tip toe through the tulips style of breathitt co...
Maybe on offense, but on defense Breathitt is as physical as any team around. Why run over a team when you can run around them? Also, Breathitt is not as finesse as they once were.
Good Luck Bulldogs You are all winners to me!!!

Bulldogs 20
Brethitt 12
Shannon is back to school and is suppose to take it easy for 10 days so dont see him playing this week....but who knows? he is a tough kid.
lpd826 Wrote:Shannon is back to school and is suppose to take it easy for 10 days so dont see him playing this week....but who knows? he is a tough kid.
Good to hear that he is back in school, but he should do what the Dr.'s say because being "tough" can only make things worse sometimes.
Breathitt in this one.
Pages: 1 2