Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eastern Kentucky 3A teams next year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry, East Ridge, Pike County Central, Sheldon Clark
seems to me that next year belfy wont b the powerhouse theyve been since they dropped down to 2A
Why don't you think they will be?

They'll have to contend with Sheldon Clark in the district (which they do now)

They'll have to contend with Mason County and Russell in the Region (which they do now in the case of Russell and used to with Mason)

They'll have to deal with Breathitt County or Somerset in the East Final (which they already contend with Breathitt and should be able to handle current 1A Somerset)

They'll have to contend with Central, Elizabethtown and Paducah Tilghman for the State Championship (which they already contend with E-town but may have some trouble with Central and P Tilghman)

All in all, Central, Tilghman, Russell, and Belfry should be the perennial state championship contenders.

I agree it may be a little bit tougher now, but no where near enough to say they won't still be a powerhouse considering they don't have to deal with Fort Campbell, Newport, DeSales, Western, or Owensboro Catholic
Yea Pecuno, your HIGH lol, JK, Did you notice that everything got better for Belfry, Not worse,And there are no private schools!!
Same schools I think except for Paducah T............. Same ole power houses ..Right???