Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Magoffin Co. updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
31-20 JC
4:41 in the 2nd qtr.
44-25 JC
Halftime
End of 3rd qtr...

65-37 JC
87-56 Final. JC wins big.
Just not Magoffin night , but they are starting three freshmen there big kid is hurt. JC was ready to play . still think Magoffin will be ok. Just a lose get ready to play the next game.
JC experience pays off. They are good deep team. I still think they are best in 15 th.
They are the best team ,two trips to state tournament in a row. They are getting good play from a lot of players makes them really good. Its good to have depth .
Magoffin has the worst coaching staff I've seen all season. And no I'm not just judging by this one game.
JC has to much talent!!
Easy the truth hurts have you got a kid not getting to play, I watch the 57 district all the time Magoffin is having a good season I think they are 9 wins lost 6. Magoffin has a young team they played a older experienced team. Plus they have played a tough schedule I beat a lot of teams would like to be 9 and 6 right now half way through the season. So keep working hard Magofffin you are young and you will get better. I am not from Magoffin but the 57 district is a tough district to play in.
With a better coach magoffin would have an even better record. No offensive plays ran and much less hardly ever see a screen set. They usually always look lost on offensive. My god you have a 6'8 man down low give him the ball. Play an in and out game. And why stay in a zone defensive when the other team is knocking the lights out from 3!? Don't even get me started on the press offensive. It's embarrassing.
Congrats Eagles,
The truth hurts don't get you started . Magoffin has won 8 out of 10 games they lose and you are on here bashing the coach , Just a typical Magoffin fan bitching and crying I feel sorry for the coach over there. Either support them or shut up .
Johnson Central has a nice team.
I've bashed that coach way before this game 101. What's wrong all you can do is get upset without giving your thoughts on his coaching skills? You can really disagree with what I mentioned previously? If that's the case you haven't watched him coach as much as you say.
I'll support the young men on the court not the man on the sidelines
I dont care who you support I dont like Magof.fin or Johnson Central . My team won today so all is good
Close this thread.