Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best hitters in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering who everyone thought
Justin Blanton
Daniel Pugh
Justin Blanton
Scott Little has hit over .400 in his first 2 seasons at ACHS with more than 10 HR's.
Justin Blanton
Daniel Pugh
Scott Little
Kyle Sublett
Little, Pugh, Rodebaugh
blackcat Wrote:Little, Pugh, Rodebaugh
Rodebaugh????
Plays for p-burg
White Mike Wrote:Plays for p-burg
I was just questioning his inclusion.
Justin Blanton -- JC
Scott Little -- AC
Matt Fyffe -- JC
Daniel Pugh -- Paintsville
Shane Grimm -- Paintsville
Dan Harless -- SC
Tim Hayes -- Lawrence Co.
Morgan Roberts -- Lawrence Co.
Josh Prater -- AC
Josh Rodebaugh -- Prestonsburg
** These but name a few. Pikeville will have some to include, but I'm not sure who the standouts are there just yet. Belfry had their best graduate, but surely will have someone stand out. Pike Central graduated their best hitter as well. Phelps may even have some names stand out among top hitters. Magoffin will have some experienced players this season. There will be a lot of new faces this season, so we'll have to see what they can do.
what about any players from shelby valley, east ridge, pike central, and pikeville? does valley return their first basemen?
rooster Wrote:I was just questioning his inclusion.

Rodebaugh is one of the best hitters in the 15th, and IMO has the most power. He is also a top pitcher.
Justin Blanton
I think by the end of this next season, that you will be adding a few names to this list. I think that you will find that Corey Adams from Paintsville will join this group of one of the better contact hitters in the 15th region.
Kenneth Todd (SC)
Little from (AC)
The Guru Wrote:Justin Blanton
Daniel Pugh
Kenneth Todd
Justin Blanton
Daniel Pugh
Roudebaugh - Prestonsburg
Stephens - Prestonsburg
Daniel Pugh- Paintsville
Josh Blanton- Johnson Central
josh maynard-sc
dan harless-Sc
Josh Maynard-Sc
shelby valleys first basemen.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:shelby valleys first basemen.

:thatsfunn

Nobody from SV deserves mention in this thread.

Blanton and Scott Little are two of the best I've seen.

Pugh can hit pretty good, as can the Harless kid from Sheldon Clark.
hey man their team might suck but this kid is a player.
1st baseman for the Wildcats????
Patrick Smith???
Jon Johnson????
not sure of his name? kinda tall, thin, with curly hair?
daniel pugh for best hitter no doubt the kid always has atleast 2 hits a game the kids an athlete
well
Daniel Pugh
Pacman Wrote:Scott Little has hit over .400 in his first 2 seasons at ACHS with more than 10 HR's.

How many of those HR's were at AC's field?

Hit over .400 though, that's impressive.

Daniel Pugh, Justin Blanton, Jeff Cyrus (I think that's the one from LC I'm thinkin of)
Redneck Wrote:How many of those HR's were at AC's field?

Hit over .400 though, that's impressive.

Daniel Pugh, Justin Blanton, Jeff Cyrus (I think that's the one from LC I'm thinkin of)

Less than 5 of his HR's came at Allen Central and every HR he hit there would be out anywhere in the state. He hit one at Lex Cath, Sheldon Clark, Knott Central, and many other parks around the area. He has shown some real power and a solid hitter at the plate.

His BA his freshman year was .432 and his sophomore year was .420 and AC has played some tough teams the past 2 years. Check out their schedule and results on KHSAA Baseball Scoreboard.

Most impressively though would probably be his slugging. He has hit at least 5 triples and more than 20 doubles easily, all while stealing 15+ bases per season. His on-base percentage his just as impressive. He doesn't strike out a lot, and has taken quite a few base-on-balls. All this, not to mention, he is a very solid pitcher.

Scott Little is most definitely proven to be among the elite hitters in the 15th Region and in the eastern KY area. His numbers speak for themselves and against quality competition.
Pages: 1 2