Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell vs Harlan County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
BELL 64 Harlan 53 IN OT!!! WAY TO GO LADY CATS!!!
Harlan County had a chance to win with zero's on the clock and one free throw and didn't connect. All Bell in OT.
They sure did!!! And that poor kid on the foul line...she was crushed. I hope she remembers than had it not been for her rebound and put back, we wouldn't even have BEEN in OT!!

That said, congratulations Lady Bears on a physical game! Congratulations to the Lady Cats on their win. It seems like I have watched those two little guards play for ten years!!! LOL They always give so much effort and heart.
The final was 64-58. It was a very good game. I think Harlan County showed it's a four- or five-team race in the region.
I'm telling you Harlan Co. is a team that could cause some noise in the post season. The final score was 64-58.
If I am not mistaking, the young girl that was at the line with no time on the clock went through a hellashish year last year with an ACL tear. She recovered from it and she will certainly recover from a missed free throw AFTER she hit the tying basket. Good luck Shack!!!!!!!! Go Black Bears!!!!! Excuse me, LADY Black Bears!!!!!!!
Harlan or Harlan County either one could knock off one of the top 3 on any given night.
Clay probably could as well.

After that, I think the region takes a nosedive a little bit.