Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2014 - Happy New Year to my BGR Friends!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope you all are as excited as I am...

[Image: 2TWvjnb.gif]

[SIZE="4"][SIZE="5"]
I wish you are a wondeful and blessed beginning to the New Year, be safe and let's ROCK BGR in 2014!!![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: Happy-New-Year-2014-Wishes-Wallpaper-wit...ssages.jpg]
Happy New Year, my friend and ALL of my BGR Family!!!

I rocked BGR in 2013, so 2014 will be NO different!!! I will; however, try to restrain myself this year with Greeneville, TN comes to town! Confusednicker:
Same to you and all of BGR as well!
Happy new year to all of BGR and to everyone else!!! May 2014 be more wonderful than 2013!
Here's to a new year and new and old friends!!!

Confusedalute: :letsparty
Remember that STD's are preventable on this new years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Remember that STD's are preventable on this new years.

Yeah just stay away from Gut. Confusednicker:
Happy New Year everyone. Be safe in what ever you do tonight.
Happy New Year!!!!!
Gut likes the road whores down on US 119. They will give you something Oral Roberts can't cure!

Confusednicker:
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut likes the road whores down on US 119. They will give you something Oral Roberts can't cure!

Confusednicker:

I didn't know that you knew that much about gut...:biglmao: how you like his avatar this week...Confusednicker:
Gut keeps begging me to help him run them down!! LOL

His avatar is BAD!!!

Confusednicker:
Put on a helmet, adapt, overcome and make 2014 magnificent . Believing in all of you to look back a year from now with complete satisfaction, peace, and joy!

God bless you BGR!

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:I hope you all are as excited as I am...

[Image: 2TWvjnb.gif]

[SIZE="4"][SIZE="5"]
I wish you are a wondeful and blessed beginning to the New Year, be safe and let's ROCK BGR in 2014!!![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: Happy-New-Year-2014-Wishes-Wallpaper-wit...ssages.jpg]

Your wife must walk on water Confusednicker: …..Have a great 2014 you big perv!
^ She's not mad that I put her picture on here......
What a perfect answer!!!!
If you try to upload your picture and BGR tells you its to large, then its time for change this new years.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Happy new year!!!!
My New Year's Eve consists of 2 trips to the E.R. For a bad case of the flu, having a temp of 103.5 and laying on the couch all day. I'm a lot better now thank goodness.
^
Man that sucks. I know a lot of people I work with have got it to. Hope you get to feeling better and may the rest of the year be much better than yours has started off..
(Can't get much worse!)
Granny Bear Wrote:Gut likes the road whores down on US 119. They will give you something Oral Roberts can't cure!

Confusednicker:

They're whores on U.S. 119????? TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar
Ballers Wrote:My New Year's Eve consists of 2 trips to the E.R. For a bad case of the flu, having a temp of 103.5 and laying on the couch all day. I'm a lot better now thank goodness.

In my 30 years on this planet, ive been lucky enough to avoid the flu. Call it a strong immune system or luck, but ive never had it. Ive also never had a flu shot either. I don't take any antibiotics, and ive only had 2 or 3 little colds with a sore throat in my life.

I think you got to be careful what you take.

The only real problems I even have is allergies. The Doc said that was from an overactive immune system though. Same thing that keeps me from getting sick is the same thing that makes me sneeze every time I smell fresh cut grass.
Thank God for the allergy medicine I have. I haven't had problems in over 2 years now.
Westside Wrote:They're whores on U.S. 119????? TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar TongueirateSho Confusedinglepar

Confusednicker:

"Road" whores....there's a difference!!!!
I usually only get a minor cold.
Besides this occurrence I've had the flu maybe one other time.
Granny Bear Wrote:Confusednicker:

"Road" whores....there's a difference!!!!

Granny Bear

What is the difference between a whore and a road whore? I really don't know.
^

Yes Granny, please explain.