Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Central job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the situation on the Madison Central job? At one point, I thought it was a done deal with Chuck Smith. Is that still the situation? If not, who are the leading candidates? I think we have been getting conflicting information.
According to Richmond Register tweet: Madison Central will announce new coach tomorrow afternoon at 4:00.
Anybody got any leaks on who it will be? Everything is pointing to Chuck Smith. Maybe all the rumors can finally be put to bed.
It'll be a former Colonel, but not an EKU Colonel.
According to Twitter, that's not the case.
It's NOT John Hodge or Mark Scenters....I would be surprised if it's anyone else other than Chuck Smith....We'll find out tomorrow at 4...
Johnny Pointer?
Any chance Larry French is the guy? His name is now being thrown around for many jobs.
Don't be surprise.... It might be Bill Letton.
Coach Letton would be a good choice. Fine man and a very good foortball Coach.
BandWagon Wrote:Anybody got any leaks on who it will be? Everything is pointing to Chuck Smith. Maybe all the rumors can finally be put to bed.
It will be Smith.
Heck of a good hire for Central.......watch out 6A.
If central will work with coach smith they will love what he brings to the football team and school!!!
Coach Smith is a GREAT hire, but to put MC on the map along with the rest of 6A power? 6A belongs to the likes of Scott Co, Trinity, Saint X, PRP, some other schools up north and occassionaly Henry Clay in Lexington would make a run. MC will be good and their new coach will be great teaching these young men, but 6A is a different beast.
Madison Central has the potential be a powerhouse like Scott County. especially with Chuck Smith as the head man,