Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Largo MD 86, Knox Central 84 (Cumberland Falls)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Abdulai Bundu averages 28 points and six rebounds a game to lead the Largo Lions to the third place trophy.

Matthew Barger averages 25 for Knox Central

RECAP: Largo MD 86, Knox Central 84
I believe the foul at the end of the game most thought was a travel was a good call. The kid from Largo I thought got nudged in the back on the drive that caused the travel, but the nudge in the back was the foul before the travel happened. Also the game should have never been tied at this point considering that the kid from Largo stepped up and took an obvious charge on the lay up Knox made to tie the game. I know most people will say swallow your whistle and let the kids decide the game, but the same charge was called for Knox on the other end a couple plays before. If its a charge at the start of the game it's a charge at the end is all I'm saying.
There were a lot of questionable calls, I think. Largo, MD was the victim of some bad officiating in all of their games because of their style of play. Man, I loved watching them get after it, though!
Yes they was very fun to watch I like to call it controlled chaos! They can get after you and speed up the game then the next possession they might hold the ball for 2 minutes. They entered the tourney undefeated, and talked to their coach after the game he said 2 of their 3 best players was hurt. They had a guard hurt and then a 6"7 swingman who he said was the best player on their team hurt. Said the 6"7 kid was a lot better than Bundu