Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where Should I Go Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ashland isn't playing this week, but I'd hate to go 2 weeks without watching a highschool football game. So, where does everyone think I should go this week? Be sure to include the matchup and where the game is being played.
T68 You may want to make a trip up the river and watch two of your favorite teams Boyd County play Johnson Central
I think I might go watch it. where is it
t-cat50 Wrote:I think I might go watch it. where is it

The games is at JC may want to get there a little early to get a good seat.
wow I was hoping it was at BC.
JC is a far drive.
Old School Wrote:T68 You may want to make a trip up the river and watch two of your favorite teams Boyd County play Johnson Central

yea it is a long drive but it would be well worth the time and drive....it will be exciting anyways
I would invite you all to Russel for homecoming. But we play Powell Co and i'm afraid it will be a boring game. But you are more than welcome to come. I would enjoy meeting some of you and i'm sure I can arrange for you all to meet FBALL, Devil68 and Devilologist if you want.
Well if you want to see the toughest team in your district drive down the JC and watch them take on BC. Their should be plenty of room on the BC side, i dont see them having a huge following in this game. But dont expect to see all that JC will have when they play Ashland with the starting QB still out due to injury and some other key players. Game could get boring though.
Any game at JC is exciting. No matter who they play it's always a rush to watch the fireworks and listen to the great music and sound bites they have. Don't have to worry about the game getting boring even if Jc is up by alot. GO EAGLES!!!
SunDoctor Wrote:Any game at JC is exciting. No matter who they play it's always a rush to watch the fireworks and listen to the great music and sound bites they have. Don't have to worry about the game getting boring even if Jc is up by alot. GO EAGLES!!!

:Thumbs:
In the eastern half of the state, Belfry at Pikeville will be the game to see.
fox sports Wrote:In the eastern half of the state, Belfry at Pikeville will be the game to see.

I agree. Where is it being played at?
Belfry and Pikeville will be at Pikeville..I wanna go so bad but I gotta work
Midee1 Wrote:I would invite you all to Russel for homecoming. But we play Powell Co and i'm afraid it will be a boring game. But you are more than welcome to come. I would enjoy meeting some of you and i'm sure I can arrange for you all to meet FBALL, Devil68 and Devilologist if you want.

I'll be glad to help you entertain vistors Midee. But only if you start spelling Russell correctly. :ChairHit:
I'd thought about the BC @ JC game, but simply put, I don't want to go an hour away to watch one half of a team getting beat fairly bad most likely and taking in a JV game afterwards.

Belfry @ Pikeville wouldn't be too bad, but it wouldn't provide an outlook for a potential matchup later in the season.

Highlands @ St. Francis DeSales would be a good game to take in.

Paris @ Fairview is close to home.

My #1 pick would be going to the Pizza Box and watch St. X and Trinity, but I don't feel like traveling 4 hours to the Ville.

I may just end up at the Russell game when it's said and done, or I may completely skip out on football and go the drive-in in Lucasville and watch 2 football movies, Gridiron Gang and Invincible.
Tomcat68 Wrote:I'd thought about the BC @ JC game, but simply put, I don't want to go an hour away to watch one half of a team getting beat fairly bad most likely and taking in a JV game afterwards.

Belfry @ Pikeville wouldn't be too bad, but it wouldn't provide an outlook for a potential matchup later in the season.

Highlands @ St. Francis DeSales would be a good game to take in.

Paris @ Fairview is close to home.

My #1 pick would be going to the Pizza Box and watch St. X and Trinity, but I don't feel like traveling 4 hours to the Ville.

I may just end up at the Russell game when it's said and done, or I may completely skip out on football and go the drive-in in Lucasville and watch 2 football movies, Gridiron Gang and Invincible.

Wouldnt be a terrible choice by any standards. I hear theyre both good.