Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fair Weather Fans SUCK! Steelers are dead, and Kobe Died - so did all their BGR fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bunch of pansies - can dish it out when there is success with their teams, but run like cockroaches when the lights come on when their heroes are not doing so well!

At least Gutt had the guts to ride into shame with dignity and fight, but guys like Shady Gray (Steelers) and K_Mac (Lakers) ran from this site with their tails tucked between their legs!
This Kobe fan is still here...
but I've simply not been able to get into the NBA this year.

Admittedly, it's probably because my favorite player isn't playing.

Maybe after football season is officially over I'll be back lol
I found that all the Patriot, Steelers, and Lakers fans that use to be on here ran off like little girls.

Pats cant win since there cheating stopped.
Kobe sucks. Always has, but its just recently been scientifically proven.
Double Cheeseburger cant win without a awesome RB and stiff defense.

There all pansies.
My Cowboys are absolutely HORRIBLE.. But I will always be a fan and love them. But change is needed.
^
If your a Cowboys and Lville fan, we understand the need for you to leave for long periods of time.
I never post on the NFL anymore because the Panthers are the only team I get to watch on a regular basis.
This season I would have been a Panthers fan instead of the Steelers Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Bunch of pansies - can dish it out when there is success with their teams, but run like cockroaches when the lights come on when their heroes are not doing so well!

At least Gutt had the guts to ride into shame with dignity and fight, but guys like Shady Gray (Steelers) and K_Mac (Lakers) ran from this site with their tails tucked between their legs!

Guys like Shady Grady have been spending time with his dying mom. Go light somewhere else!! And Bungle fans of all people should NEVER talk trash. If you were a fan of a winner, you would be relevant, but since you are a fan of a franchise filled with misery and losing, go brag somewhere else. Now, if I'm lucky, it will be another few months before I'm on here. That means she is still hanging on. So go pick on somebody who actually cares that the Bungles may actually win a playoff game!!
^
You cant take it personal.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
You cant take it personal.

What I've been through, I can take it any way I want. Freaking football is the least of my worries. If that makes me a pansy and a cockroach, then so be it. At the end of the day, only the fans of one team can crow, and it sure as heck won't be the Bungles.
Okay, sorry for the rants. I have been stressed like I have never been in my life. I am a Steelers fan. Always have been, always will be. Even after back to back 8-8 seasons, I can still talk as much trash as I ever have. It's not too bad when our down years are 8-8. HOWEVER, as my mother clings to life, and this is the first time in over a month I have been home before midnight, football is not my top priority at the moment. Rest assured, when she recovers or when God calls her home, I will then remind each of you how much your team sucks. And I will inject this one parting shot: I guarantee the Steelers will win their 7th Super Bowl before the Bungles win their 1st. In the meantime, for all of you that pray, I would appreciate any and all prayers on behalf of my mother. She has fought a long battle and at the moment, appears to be losing. All this is new to me and at times I don't handle it very well. I promise there will be a time and a place for me to trash talk. But now is not the time. Again, sorry for the previous rants, and please pray for my dear sweet mother. :thanks:
^Prayers to your mom and family Shady. May God be with you all.
I'm a Bears fan. We missed the playoffs by one dang game the last 2 years. This year hurt the worst losing to Green Bay.

Side note. Tampa Bay got a hell of a coach in Lovie Smith.
Shady Grady Wrote:Okay, sorry for the rants. I have been stressed like I have never been in my life. I am a Steelers fan. Always have been, always will be. Even after back to back 8-8 seasons, I can still talk as much trash as I ever have. It's not too bad when our down years are 8-8. HOWEVER, as my mother clings to life, and this is the first time in over a month I have been home before midnight, football is not my top priority at the moment. Rest assured, when she recovers or when God calls her home, I will then remind each of you how much your team sucks. And I will inject this one parting shot: I guarantee the Steelers will win their 7th Super Bowl before the Bungles win their 1st. In the meantime, for all of you that pray, I would appreciate any and all prayers on behalf of my mother. She has fought a long battle and at the moment, appears to be losing. All this is new to me and at times I don't handle it very well. I promise there will be a time and a place for me to trash talk. But now is not the time. Again, sorry for the previous rants, and please pray for my dear sweet mother. :thanks:

First off, I was hoping to elicit fire because if has been boring and the "Shady Gray" who spent time on here was an easy target. Thus, I hate your team as much as you love your team, so I got what I wanted and that was discussion.

As for your personal stress, my thoughts and prayers are with you. No need to take it personal, especially firing at someone who has already lost their mother through the most horrible of circumstances - I get it and have been through it myself! God bless!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I'm a Bears fan. We missed the playoffs by one dang game the last 2 years. This year hurt the worst losing to Green Bay.

Side note. Tampa Bay got a hell of a coach in Lovie Smith.

Bears fan here as well and the loss to Green Bay stung! Not only because it is Green Bay and it was to go to the playoffs, but the Packers are the favorite team of my daughter's boyfriend.....another reason for me to not like him....Confusednicker:

Glad Lovie got another HC job. Tampa is a good fit for him as they typically are a defensive minded team.
judgementday Wrote:Bears fan here as well and the loss to Green Bay stung! Not only because it is Green Bay and it was to go to the playoffs, but the Packers are the favorite team of my daughter's boyfriend.....another reason for me to not like him....Confusednicker:

Glad Lovie got another HC job. Tampa is a good fit for him as they typically are a defensive minded team.

Tell her to kick him to the curb now. No Cheese Heads allowed!!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Tell her to kick him to the curb now. No Cheese Heads allowed!!!!

Trust me, I have tried. However this is probably the only negative thing I can say about him.

He does know though not to wear any Green Bay apparel in my house.
Stardust Wrote:First off, I was hoping to elicit fire because if has been boring and the "Shady Gray" who spent time on here was an easy target. Thus, I hate your team as much as you love your team, so I got what I wanted and that was discussion.

As for your personal stress, my thoughts and prayers are with you. No need to take it personal, especially firing at someone who has already lost their mother through the most horrible of circumstances - I get it and have been through it myself! God bless!

While sitting in a hospital by my mothers bedside, I decided to take a peek at BGR. I really didn't take anything personally, and while we enjoy talking smack, I appreciate your kind words, Dusty. Sorry that you've gone through that also. A mother is a persons best friend in life.
judgementday Wrote:Trust me, I have tried. However this is probably the only negative thing I can say about him.

He does know though not to wear any Green Bay apparel in my house.

Confusednicker: Not allowed in mine either. Good for you.
Shady Grady Wrote:While sitting in a hospital by my mothers bedside, I decided to take a peek at BGR. I really didn't take anything personally, and while we enjoy talking smack, I appreciate your kind words, Dusty. Sorry that you've gone through that also. A mother is a persons best friend in life.

You are in my prayers (and I say this with all honesty) My Friend! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of my mother - NONE! Nothing prepares a man for the loss of his mother, and no one can take her place!
[attachment=o2987]
Shady Grady Wrote:While sitting in a hospital by my mothers bedside, I decided to take a peek at BGR. I really didn't take anything personally, and while we enjoy talking smack, I appreciate your kind words, Dusty. Sorry that you've gone through that also. A mother is a persons best friend in life.

Amen to your best friend sentiment. I lost a Mother to breast cancer in my mid 20s and it enabled me to have to grow up rather quickly Confusednicker:. Prayers for peace, gratitude, and understanding in the days ahead.

In the meantime, sounds like this season wasn't meant for the Steelers to still be playing to distract you all. PM me if I can be of further assistance. Take care and make your time with her extraordinary!